What's new

Bush's war on Iraq

Red5

後輩
30 Jul 2008
It has been for Bush in Iraq five years ago
What he wanted this war
Not only reap havoc and destruction in addition to loss
Achieved by the (destruction of aircraft, the tanks and soldiers)

what do you think about that ????

Last edited:
We maybe got Obama next year... Not sure if it's fun to talk about Bush now.

What do you think they should do? Just move out of the country?

Last edited:
Bush is an embarrassment for many folks here, and we can't wait to see him gone.

But WHAT on earth can the Pope have to do with it? Bush is part of a religious sect of Protestism that historically discriminated against Roman Catholics, and still considers them "idol worshippers" because of the statutes and images of the saints in Catholic churches. Ridiculous claim!

P.S. - If there is a God, then "Allah" is only one of His many names.

01.20.09 will be a great day in history.

...provided John McCain doesn't win. He would essentially be a continuation of Bush's reign of terror.

Bush is an embarrassment for many folks here, and we can't wait to see him gone.
But WHAT on earth can the Pope have to do with it? Bush is part of a religious sect of Protestism that historically discriminated against Roman Catholics, and still considers them "idol worshippers" because of the statutes and images of the saints in Catholic churches. Ridiculous claim! .

i like this post,and i hope All American poeple like you Roland.

P.S. - If there is a God, then "Allah" is only one of His many names
yes and with his 99 attributes 👍

thanks Roland.

"i hope All American poeple like you Roland."

Unfortunately, they're not. My people are deeply divided these days, more so than I ever remember. Some are still angry about 9/11 and do not have the intelligence or education to discriminate between those who attacked us and those who did not. I would not care to be a Muslim in some parts of the US right now.

Many still believe we're fighting a "war on terror" in Iraq. They are still in denial about all the Bush lies. Others are more concerned about the current state of our economy.

Bush has only about a 30 percent approval rating these days, though. His approval, and support for the Iraq war, would be much lower I think, if not for the Bush scheme (successful) to postpone payment for the Iraq war by pushing the cost off on future generations. Instead of making the unpopular move of raising taxes to pay for it as we go, Bush has been borrowing the money against our future.

The lives lost, both Iraqi and US, are the worst of it of course. Then there's the waterboarding and other medieval barbaric treatment of prisoners. The whole thing sickens me. I never thought my country would come to this. I can only hope we get a new president that returns to our American principles and ideals.

i agree 100% .
we hope to see a good president in US and in Arabic world also,it's very stuped to contiue the past and still hate each other cuz the Goverments while we ( US & Arabic people ) dont know the truth well.
there is a problem with the Media wich showing the wrong picture of the peoples.

all we can do is correcting our pictures to each other. ^^

Regards

Does anyone honestly believe that the US will freely give up control of the worlds third largest supply of oil and allow Iraq to be free to do what it pleases? If you do, please PM me as I have a real cheap bridge in Brooklyn, NY that I can sell you and I also have beach front property in Arizona at a bargain rate. Paypal is preferred.

Also, I believe Obama will lose in a landslide as his only purpose was to defeat Hillary Clinton who will run, and win, in 2012 once the American Economy has been destroyed and American companies moved offshore. Then the American sheeple will vote for anyone who isn't a Republican as long as they promise to save their low paying jobs and their homes and provide health care.

"Does anyone honestly believe that the US will freely give up control of the worlds third largest supply of oil and allow Iraq to be free to do what it pleases?"

Yeah, I do. I don't think the US will have any choice, either internationally or domestically. I and a lot of other people do not want the US to return to a colonial empire. If Bush did go to Iraq for the oil, as opposed to just trying to avenge Saddam's assasination attempt on Bush's daddy, then he screwed himself out of his goal with his sheer buffoonery.

So how much do you want for that bridge?

I used to think the term "liberal" was an insult, but now consider it a badge of honor. To my ever-lasting shame and disgrace, I voted for Bush in 2000. See, I actually believed him when he promised smaller government, less spending, and no nation-building abroad. What a ****** I was!

By the '04 election, though, it was abundantly clear that he's just a lying jackal. I couldn't bring myself to vote for that doofus Kerry, so I voted Libertarian. At least Libertarians believe in individual and civil rights, and in not meddling in other nation's affairs. Yeah, it was just a protest vote, but I couldn't do anything else and live with myself.

The Republicans are by no means conservatives anymore. They've proved to be the biggest spenders in our nation's history. The Democrats were big spenders when they were in power, but nothing like our current administration. At least the Dems believe in pay-as-go -- raising taxes to cover increased government spending.

The Republicans are spending like drunken sailors and charging most of it on credit. . . for our kids and grandkids to pay. My parents' generation have been called the "greatest generation in history" for their sacrifices in WW II. My generation will go down as the most selfish, I think. I doubt our children will be able to afford such extravegance and narcissism.

Interesting. The word that just got asterisked-out of my post above was s-u-c-k-e-r.

Is that an obscene term in other English-speaking countries? Here it means dupe or gullible fool. Never seen it filtered out of a website before.

Last edited:
Ronald,i undrestand you well,you belived that Bush will do what he promised All American but you realized it was a big joke.
Now all what you should do is vote for another one who you trust to carry out his promises and Dont leave the Jewish playing on US.you know the Media and the big companies are for Jewish and they control them for their self-interests no matter what will happen to the US poeple.

i trust the good american people to creat their own future by their Votes.

I hate to threaten the foundation of our warm, new friendship, but can't go along with you all the way on the Jews. Yes, they do probably have disproportionate influence on our government and media. We do have a fair number of Jewish immigrants here, probably because they were relatively well-received compared to the treatment they got in Europe and elsewhere.

American people have a fair amount of sympathy for them because of the Holocaust (I do hope you're not a denier), and the Arab attacks in '68 and '71 probably didn't help either.

I don't know much about the history of Israel/Palestine, but understand there are competing historical claims, each of which have some validity. Certainly if individual Palestinians were deprived of their lands, they should somehow be compensated. And it seems to me the Israelis have committed some atrocities against them, possibly out of excessive zeal in defending themselves.

From an American perspective, it seems hard for us to understand why the two peoples can't coexist in the same nation. We have people of all ethnicites and faiths here. Yes, there is discrimination and even hate-crimes; but these are prohibited by law and punished by the authorities.

By the way, there is something I've long wondered about, which maybe you could shed some light on. Why don't other Arab nations provide more material assistance, shelter, and perhaps even a substitue homeland for their Palestinian brothers? My perception of your own country is that SA is quite rich from oil, so it certainly seems you have the means to do so.

The more cynical among us here say that other Arab nations don't help them because they want to keep the Palestinians in poverty and distress for political reasons, i.e., the end of Israel.

Sweet, so MY post gets deleted, and the liberals' posts get to stay.

Nice.

Tony

Welcome to the internet, where Hate America First is the chic thing to do and where liberals rule the roost.

After the idiocy around here in 2004, I just decided to not even bother posting this time around. Can't imagine what on earth possessed me to click on this thread and consequently end up with higher blood pressure and lowered opinions of a couple of Mahfellahmurcuns.

If you're such a great American, why don't you have our flag below your name?

Dontcha know you have to constantly be proving your patriotism, if you want to be a conservative? lol

Welcome to the internet, where Hate America First is the chic thing to do and where liberals rule the roost.

I love America. I hate what the current government is trying to make it into.

Conservatives are just as free to post on the internet as anyone. It's just that a lot of them don't know how to operate a computer :p Or complete a coherent sentence.

I was just teasing him. Duh.

I don't equate Bush with America, sorry. He's the most un-American president in history, the antithesis of our ideals. In my opinion, the only honorable option for a true patriot is to stand against him. If you still don't understand, go read our Declaration of Independence, Constitution, and Bill of Rights.

But I'm not going to attack anyone personally for having a different political opinion. Can't help wondering though -- could that be why your posts were deleted?

Conservatives are just as free to post on the internet as anyone. It's just that a lot of them don't know how to operate a computer :p Or complete a coherent sentence.

I have often found the same to be the case for liberals, so let's not go down the gratuitous/specious insult road, shall we?

In American political debate, what actually constitutes a liberal or a conservative?

I hear the liberal / conservative divide mentioned every time Americans discuss important issues.

Are you really as polarised as that? Is there no cross-over?

I have views that would, in America, have me lambasted as a PC, lefty-commie-pinko liberal, along with views that would have me lambasted as a totally un-PC, dangerously candid conservative. Both reactions are equally wrong, and equally ludicrous.

Is maintaining one's convervative or liberal credentials more important than the actual issues?

Back
Top Bottom