What's new

[Blog]: Zooming Japan - Detailed Japan Guide

zoomingjapan

Japan Travel Expert
18 Jun 2012
Hello!
I want to introduce my little Japan blog. There aren't many entries yet as I just started it a while ago.
I've been blogging for about 7 years now, but I decided that it's finally time for a "Japan only" blog.
In my previous blog I kept mixing up topics and as it was a Livejournal there was also a lot of personal ranting involved.

Zooming Japan is mainly about my traveling in Japan. I try to share my photos, travel experience and give travel tips as good as I can.
I also write about my life as a foreigner in Japan, about work, culture and religion, but the main focus is on traveling in Japan.

I'm no travel expert. Thus far I've only been to 41 of Japan's 47 prefectures anyways. Still a long way to go.
I also LOVE Japanese castles, so I make sure that every time I travel I get to visit a few new ones.
Right now I've been to 65 Japanese castles, but my ultimate goal is 100!

If you have some time and are planning a trip to Japan any time soon, then please check it out:

linkback_250x60-1.jpg

rss_32png-1.jpg twitter_32png-1.jpg facebook_32png-1.jpg google_32png-1.jpg youtube_32png-1.jpg

I'm always open to constructive criticism!

Thanks for your attention. :13:

HI, you have collected beautiful pictures. and in your website, "how I made it to Japan " is useful information for many foreigners, I think.

Back
Top Bottom