What's new

Best way to describe overweight, BBW or fat people?

Janet Merai

先輩
10 Mar 2007
So I have been using 「太い」、「デブ」、(just recently heard of「むちむち」 from a tag a Japanese Pixiv Artist used who drew a naked overweight yet plump female anime character)、「太り気味」 and other stuff to define an overweight woman.
However, since Japanese is very context based, I wanted to be completely honest about the meaning.

I have some artwork, pictures and images of overweight woman (as a BBW lover), some adult and others not adult rated featuring woman who are either chubby, voluptuous, fat, overweight, BBW (Big Beautiful Woman or fat) in both a clean, adult and mature nature.

Some of it is for reference art when I am modeling overweight characters and some is for... I will leave it to your imagination XD

Anyway, I am trying to organize folders and my Picasa image collection by using the right term.
How would you properly describe a sexualized or sexual term of overweight or BBW woman?

In English I have:
Fat, BBW, Overweight, Plump, Voluptuous and other varieties for clarification.

Again, this is mostly sexual and non-sexual but I want to mainly use it as a sexual term for versatility.

Another question is, how would you describe a 「獣」 or furry overweight character just the same?
Just add 「獣、ケモ」 or what?
(Index -- Fur Affinity [dot] net - This is basically furry and closely relates to what I mean contextually)

Any help?
Thank you :3

Back
Top Bottom