What's new

Welcome to Japan Reference (JREF) - the community for all Things Japanese.

Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

Best way to describe overweight, BBW or fat people?

Janet Merai

先輩
Reaction score
So I have been using 「太い」、「デブ」、(just recently heard of「むちむち」 from a tag a Japanese Pixiv Artist used who drew a naked overweight yet plump female anime character)、「太り気味」 and other stuff to define an overweight woman.
However, since Japanese is very context based, I wanted to be completely honest about the meaning.

I have some artwork, pictures and images of overweight woman (as a BBW lover), some adult and others not adult rated featuring woman who are either chubby, voluptuous, fat, overweight, BBW (Big Beautiful Woman or fat) in both a clean, adult and mature nature.

Some of it is for reference art when I am modeling overweight characters and some is for... I will leave it to your imagination XD

Anyway, I am trying to organize folders and my Picasa image collection by using the right term.
How would you properly describe a sexualized or sexual term of overweight or BBW woman?

In English I have:
Fat, BBW, Overweight, Plump, Voluptuous and other varieties for clarification.

Again, this is mostly sexual and non-sexual but I want to mainly use it as a sexual term for versatility.

Another question is, how would you describe a 「獣」 or furry overweight character just the same?
Just add 「獣、ケモ」 or what?
(Index -- Fur Affinity [dot] net - This is basically furry and closely relates to what I mean contextually)

Any help?
Thank you :3

Top Bottom