What's new

BEST 3 years of my PC life !!

Grandpa Frank

先輩
21 May 2003
Just hit the 3,500 posts mark and this month makes 3 years since I was lucky enough to find this wonderful second home, **JREF** ! Could life get any better?

Uncle Frank

PS - Thanks to the JREF staff and all the great JREF members who make this the best website on the internet!

👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍

Congratulations Frank!! I almost hit my 2000 posts, about time hahaha

👍 👍
This forum would not be the jref I enjoy if you weren't here, Frank! You mean so much to us.

I'm looking forward to seeing you here even longer!
Congratulations!!

PS: Don't worry Carlson, I'm the worse slacker that has only 900 something posts after being here for 2 years.

We 😍 LOVE 😍 you, Frank! Thanks to you for helping make it one of the greatest forums ever.

Congratulations on your 3,500 posts! :romance:

Carlson said:
lol feeling left out.. still under 1000

Lol even though you are under 1000, you are a regular member, so that means a friend of us other Regular members

I really feel something for the Regular members in here!!! I donツ´t have to name who, because I am sure that that persons already know that!!!

so no worries Carlson, your in tha gang already for a while!!:p

I've been a member for nearly 2 years now, not been on lately but will soon pick up the posting bug...i think frank hit the nail on the head there, this is a good forum.

Good for you Frank. Just remain the Crazy old guy and uncle to us all (except possibly Sensuikan san. Mainly because he has a few years on you Frank. No insult intended John;-) )
📣 📣 📣 📣 📣 📣 📣 📣 📣 📣

Dutch Baka said:
I really feel something for the Regular members in here!!! I donツ´t have to name who, because I am sure that that persons already know that!!!

Yes, there are some good people here. JREF is the first forum I joined (about a year ago) I've used others for work and other interests, and they often don't seem to have the sense of community and fair play that I see on here on JREF...

...and well done Frank !

misa.j said:
This forum would not be the jref I enjoy if you weren't here, Frank!
i couldn't agree more! what else to say? congrats and thank you for these years, hope to spend much more here all together !
:)
👍
🙂

oh i just realized, I'm here already a year :) time flies :)

Last edited:
Frank! Nice going! I have...not a whole lot! :( Ah well... Maybe by the time you hit 7,000 I'll be old enough to Frank's the one on the right.)

I"m certainly glad I joined this place, for The stuff about Japan, and the people too! 😌 I can't wait untill I reach 3,500... but that'll be a while.

BTW, to the people who own\run this site: Keep up the good work! You guys are running a place where tons of people can talk about Japan and talk to people around the world that they may not of without it. 👏 👏 🙂

Oh yeah, Frank get a couple too! 👏 👏 👏 👏

Mycernius said:
Good for you Frank. Just remain the Crazy old guy and uncle to us all (except possibly Sensuikan san. Mainly because he has a few years on you Frank. No insult intended John;-) )
:

No insult taken Mike ... certainly not!

No ... I have always accepted that Frank, slip of a lad that he is, is most assuredly a crazy old guy ... (I know these things). And I thank him for it!

Congrats, Frank, young man! And even if you don't drink (much) ...

:beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1: :beer1:

ニ淡ニ停?。ニ停?

Frank....

These forums wouldn't be the same without you.

Here's to another 3,000 posts!

:gulp:

Congratulations, Uncle Frank! 🌹 👍
The forum would just not be the same without you. :)

wow, just got 2000 posts last week, and I didn't even notice it hahahaha

agree with Kinsao, without you frank Jref wouldn't be Jref anymore

Congrats Frank. Pretty much what the other posts on here have summed up: this place would not be the same without you. A big THANKS goes out to you.

Congradulations !! With or with the things that got shot off by that stray silver bullet meant for dracula, you're the MAN !!

Yes I agree with all the others, and just want to say hang in there, and keep helping us all stick together for an even greater Jref as we slowly move into future states !!

See you in CHAT some fine (not busy) day !! Here's to you !! :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: 📣 📣 🎊 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍

Well, congrats to you, Uncle Frank! You've certainly been the busy beaver here! I admire you!

👍

Back
Top Bottom