What's new

Beginner Chat!

こにちわ!そらはわたしのいちばん語thread にです。
("Hello, these are my first words in this thread". Have I written it right?????)

watashi ha kono thread o shirinai.

arigato tomii san. sugoi thread!

er, ohayo mina san! kyou, ogenki desu ka?

こんにちは、hideway さん。

日本語(にほんご)での会話(かいわ)を楽(たの)し んでください。

出来(でき)れば、かな・漢字(かんじ)で書(か)い てくださいね。

:)

こめなさい!

私のしょくばのコンピュタは日本語ありません。:(

edit: Sorry the lousy grammar. :/

おはよう。 わたしはへれなです。 にほんごがすこしわかります。 にほんごのがくせいです。 にじゅうさいです。 じゃあ、また。

I hope this made sense, please tell me if anything is wrong :p

はい、私はあなたの日本語をわかります。(Lol)
日本語をべんきょうです。英語はかんたんです、でも日本語はかんたなりません。

げんき?

Konnichiwa! Watashi wa Charis to iimasu.

Hi, I'm charis, I've only recently started learning Japanese, as you probably could tell, I'm not great at writing or spelling japanese at the moment, I would like to learn obviously but i am still learning. I'm self taught and anything free goes (as I just cannot afford to pay study fees and live in my flat) so its a long haul but I am getting there. so yes I am just learning and I'm hoping to improve my skills as I would love to go to Japan someday.

こんいちわ! わたし わ りいん です。 よろしく おねがいします。

Not too sure if I did that right. Anyways, I am new to the Japanese language. I have been learning it for the past few weeks. I realized it would be a lot easier if I had fellow learners to practice with, since I am pretty much just teaching myself Japanese. I'be learnt kana and have started learning kanji.

こんいちわ! わたし わ りいん です。 よろしく おねがいします。

Not too sure if I did that right. Anyways, I am new to the Japanese language. I have been learning it for the past few weeks. I realized it would be a lot easier if I had fellow learners to practice with, since I am pretty much just teaching myself Japanese. I'be learnt kana and have started learning kanji.

You might have figured this out by now, but here are some corrections in bold= こんいち! わたし れえん です。 よろしく おねがいします。

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure that's going to be こんにちは because that second ん sound is important and Japanese native speakers can hear it starkly if it's absent. Also, I'm guessing 'reen' with a double 'e' is pronounced with an い not an え sound, so I'd go with リイン unless it's Japanese (no idea, assuming it's not).

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure that's going to be こんにちは because that second ん sound is important and Japanese native speakers can hear it starkly if it's absent. Also, I'm guessing 'reen' with a double 'e' is pronounced with an い not an え sound, so I'd go with リイン unless it's Japanese (no idea, assuming it's not).

I didn't see the further misspelling of こにちは. (<- How it's actually spelled.)

I could see the name spelled リイン.

I'll be darned. Apparently I did not pay that much attention in class. こんにちは is the proper way to spell it.

The only reason I know is that a Japanese friend of mine told me I sounded funny... I'm grateful to that friend because he's the only guy I know who won't just let me sound wrong without telling me!

こんにちは!僕(ぼく)もこれやりたいんです、楽(たの)しみ見(み)たいなー
僕(ぼく)の名(な)は相澤(あいざわ)です。よろしくお願(ねが)いします。
僕(ぼく)の日本語(にほんご)はまだ悪(わる)いな基本(きほん)なんですけど、がんばります!

In order to try to bring a little help for those who are (as me too, anyway) having trouble by reading kanji (some might know that theres variations on how you tell them depending on the context... It's quite difficult to me, for example, by reading eight (hachi八) and the same kanji on the name Yagi (八木) where 'hachi' is pronounced as 'ya') I have found an application for Chrome named Kanji-Furi that allows you to get a furigana (hiragana and katakana for kanji) reading of kanjis you select on screen. It is actually very useful to me, so I think somebody else would like it!

Back
Top Bottom