What's new

Banner Exchange and Helpdesk Error

fukuokalive

後輩
1 Nov 2004
Hi

Having big problems with your site.

I tried to change my ad in your Japan Banner exchange but each time I upload a new one it says "Error".

When I try to goto the helpdesk it says I'm not logged in but clicking loggin takes me back to the same page.

So I tried to register at your forums and post in support, but it says I do not have the correct privaleges!

I've tried IE 6 and Firefox.

Could you please tell me when I will be able to upload my banner again?

Thanks

Hmm, this is a bit of a standard answer in these cases, but make sure you have cookies enabled and try to clear your cache. That usually does the trick with these things. Also try to disable any pop-up blockers and spyware killers. I wouldn't be surprised if those also block some legit stuff.

If something is wrong with the Banner Exchange and/or helpdesk, i'm sure Thomas will investigate and let us know within a day. :)

Tried all that

Yup, ive disabled all block up killers, cleared the cache, used IE 6 and Firefox.. same problem.

I've also cleared out all banners and tried to re-add them.

There is definitely something wrong with my account: fukuokalive

still not working

well its still not working.. its been over 1 month now so im gonna give up..

it seems this forum isnt monitored by the admins... and they havent realised the helpdesk doesn't work! :? :(

Sorry, I've had no time yet to tackle the helpdesk. Send me the link to your new banner by PM, I will upload it for you.

😊

Back
Top Bottom