What's new

Avatars - Face Of Evil? [no not seriously]

Do avatar images affect the way you respond to posts?

• No, you're nuts.

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Maybe there's something to your theory but I like avatar images anyway.

Votes: 13 56.5%
  • Yes, the same sort of thing happens to me.

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters
Glenn said:
Would you call yourself a 浪人 (rounin)? Or is that going too far?

Hello Glenn,are you talking to me?
A ronin is a masterless samurai who can go anywhere he likes,right?
That's not my case.I call myself a tabibito not because I travel a lot but because I feel lost or as somebody mentioned before,sort of in a limbo right now.When I go to my native country,I don't feel like I belong there anymore,but I don't feel or consider myself Japanese yet.

That's why I can relate to a tabibito.No longer there but not yet here,even after twenty years. Hope it's not going to be a long road...

Ohhh Paul....let the poor Esca alone....He luuuuubbs women!!!It's not his fault anyways is it?? To err is human...to forgive devine ne ? :)

Well, as you can see, I think it's safe to say that I look NOTHING like my avatar! :D

Attachments

• JeffBpic.jpg
    JeffBpic.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 66
I don't look like my avatar (I'm blonde and have blue eyes)
But i may have the same look in the eyes sometimes, and i don't smile too often either(unless something is funny ofcourse)
I chose my avatar because that's how people that don't know me, see me i guess :giggle:

jovial_jon said:
And here's me thinking you were a two-headed Japanese female! :D :p

:D Leave it to oh-so-jovial Jon!

TwistedMac said:
My spidersense swooshed me to that line..
for some reason i feel like this may perhaps apply to maybe me.. i dunno... 😊

And Twisted, no, I wasn't referring to you, although I can kind of see why you would think so. I don't think it would happen with you because you are so open with what you say. You know, you don't hold anything back, so it's not too difficult to read you. I think that's a very good quality, by the way... ;-)

I am an open book and you turn my pages, baby!

( i knew i could make something dirty of that.. just took a minute.. )

TwistedMac said:
I am an open book and you turn my pages, baby!

( i knew i could make something dirty of that.. just took a minute.. )

Heheh, that reminds me of Jeff Foxworthy (I think). "Guys can turn anything into something sexual. For instance, a woman could say, 'I need to get my tires rotated,' and you'll hear some guy say, 'I'd like to rotate her tires!'" :D :D

lol esca, that pm was funny when ya sent me ! You want me to tell the people what you said to me huh ?
Trying to chat me up :D

[Looks from right to left.....and goes to check his sent messages to see what he wrote before he responds.....]

Hold on just a second.

[Edit] i don't know wheter your talking about pm's on here or on the messenger, either way I forgot what I said. And at the time I thought you were a girl.....Couldn't have been that bad, I didn't even know you. 😌 🎈
-thinks to hisself:: Im staying off of messenger for awhile, there's men trying to be women and women trying to be men...to much confusion! :p -

LoL....pm'ing is so fun!!!!You can do whatever you like....and the waiting for another message when you refresh is soooooo fun 😍!!!I feel like I'm 8 again!!

*chants....I need a rep point tonight!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAALL night!!!!...*hint hint* :D 😊 *

edit:...I don't know guys....but I posted like 5 messages today...and my meter can't seem to get past 501 posts???neone of you have the same prob?? :?

Last edited:
hmm...doesn't that count???....explains why a whole lot is gone xD....

edit:I see...no point going up... T_T...

Remember Thomas changed that chit chat wasn't counted anymore. though it dosen't really matter about your points and where you post at but yea. its been like that for awhile! :D

Yeah, it's been like that for awhile now. When it first went into effect, I lost maybe 500 or more posts? So no, posts made in Chit Chat don't count. :sorry:

Man, i lost a ton of post....and i mean a ton...I wonder if you can find how many post you lost. I can't find my total amount anywhere... :?

also j-bot and humor and tests dont count towards posts.
not really you could if the find all posts by user found all the posts but it only does the last 500...

Back
Top Bottom