What's new

Welcome to Japan Reference (JREF) - the community for all Things Japanese.

Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

Anybody here on Facebook, myspace, flickr etc?

Haru-san`sTeiraa

Psycho-Genius Otaku
Reaction score
I have a facebook under the name Taylor Michelle Simmes, anyone from jref is welcome to add me!

Tomii515

やった~!
Reaction score
I have a myspace, facebook, twitter, mixi,... and i think that's it. lol

I mostly use myspace, just because that's what all my friends use.

Anyone is welcome to add me on any of them. Just search "Tommy Kurpit"

Pachipro

JREF Resident Alien
Rest in Peace
Reaction score
I am on facebook and for those that know my name they will be able to find me. I joined to find past classmates from my time at Sophia University. If any others want to find me, just pm me and I will gladly send you the link.

sash

Kouhai
Reaction score
i use facebook not that addicted bt just to talk to my friends as we are on our summer break right now and i do have myspace bt its boring there so i dont use it anymore. i just want to know am i the smallest person here i just turned 13 :)

coral

BANNED
Reaction score
i'm active on facebook with name Waqas siddique , orkut with name "BANNED"

Mycernius

The Hairy Wookie
Reaction score
I've finally done it and joined facebook. Anyone who wants to know PM me.

hideway

still hiding
Reaction score
For some reason I always were against using those social oriented networks sites.

However, last month, during the holidays, on a night I was dead drunk, I ended signing on facebook and became totally addicted to it ever since.

RavenRockstar

I'm a whale. Bawwwoooo!
Reaction score
Jref, of course: RavenRockstar
Myspace: Nexvra VIII
Facebook: Raven Meep
Gaiaonline: Rayana Souma
Vampirefreaks: RavenRockstar
Myyearbook: That Weird Raven Kid (i think, i cant log on and check cuz of the library's firewall thingies)
Fanfiction.net: AzamiMiki

Derfel

SUX Vice-Admiral
Reaction score
Guess its time I disclose my stuff lol.
Its Martin Szarkiszjan, which you may or may not have guessed, is my name.

ArmandV

Eight Times To Japan
Contributor
Reaction score
I've been on it for about a year. In some respects I like MySpace more, but in other respects Facebook is better.

Tsuyoiko

DON'T PANIC!
Reaction score
Does anyone else not have Facebook? It feels like I'm the only one, but I just can't see the attraction of joining a site under my real name so that people I hated at school can start to bug me again ☝

Derfel

SUX Vice-Admiral
Reaction score
Does anyone else not have Facebook? It feels like I'm the only one, but I just can't see the attraction of joining a site under my real name so that people I hated at school can start to bug me again ☝

You don't have to join under your real name. And even when it comes to personal information, you can choose how much to disclose and to whom.

thomas

Unswerving cyclist
Admin
Reaction score
Just a little reminder: JREF has additional online presence @

- Twitter: new and hot threads are automatically posted. Feel free to retweet!

- Facebook: I set up a Facebook Page a while ago, but I am not sure yet how to use it efficiently. I wish they allowed tweeting...

I wasn't aware we had an account on Mixi, must inquire further. I reckon MySpace is pretty dead, at least it doesn't seem to be too popular here in Japan.

If you have any ideas on how to expand our social networking, let me know. :)

Mycernius

The Hairy Wookie
Reaction score
I would like to add if anyone joins the group on facebook could you put up your Jref username, so at least those there will know who they are here, if you know what I mean.
:?

thomas

Unswerving cyclist
Admin
Reaction score
I would like to add if anyone joins the group on facebook could you put up your Jref username, so at least those there will know who they are here, if you know what I mean.

As far as I understand Facebook members are compelled to use their real names. What we could do is to urge new signups to the JREF page to introduce themselves under their forum handle. I am a little bit reluctant to link the JREF page to my "private" Facebook account...

Derfel

SUX Vice-Admiral
Reaction score
As far as I understand Facebook members are compelled to use their real names. What we could do is to urge new signups to the JREF page to introduce themselves under their forum handle. I am a little bit reluctant to link the JREF page to my "private" Facebook account...

It's not like strangers can access it, even if they are members of the group.

Goldiegirl

先輩
Reaction score
I have an account on Facebook and Myspace. I only use Facebook though! It was so great when we were traveling all the time...I could share my pics with all my family and friends and not have to send individual email and quickly update everyone. PM if you want me as a "friend". :)

Mycernius

The Hairy Wookie
Reaction score
The Jref page on Facebook now has 51 members. Seems to have suddenly inflated.
A ban thread has been started

Hezam

Out of Service
Reaction score
May i know how to use Facebook like posting in threads ??
It's the only social website that i don't understand Lol

Tsuyoiko

DON'T PANIC!
Reaction score
The Jref page on Facebook now has 51 members. Seems to have suddenly inflated.
A ban thread has been started

I think that's me, I sent suggestions to all my JREF/Facebook friends 👍

May i know how to use Facebook like posting in threads ??
It's the only social website that i don't understand Lol

Well, you can post in the discussions on the pages or groups you are a member of, like the banning thread on the JREF page. Or you can post something to your homepage or to a friend's homepage, and everyone can discuss it there.

sevencoloriris

I am a Vietnamese...(^_^)
Reaction score
I got Facebook, myspace, twitter, friendters, fotki (and many more networks which I don't remember them all...) under the same name Sevencoloriris.

I check Facebook everyday (several times per day), couple days for Myspace (well, I don't like it much, especially its Messenger, there are bunch of idiots there with bad manner)....all other sites are just for testing how they work and something like that.

So, the site I visit most frequently is Facebook....

Axelle

後輩
Reaction score
I'm very active on Facebook...then on Lide.cz, last.fm...here...noticing live journal...and that's all x)

Top Bottom