What's new

Anybody here on Facebook, myspace, flickr etc?

Tokis-Phoenix

先輩
23 Sep 2005
Just a curiosity thread, but is anybody here on Facebook, myspace, flickr or similar such social networking websites etc? Do you still visit them regularly or not so much anymore and what first initially attracted you to join them :) ?

I am a member of Facebook, flickr, mixi, and hyves. all under the name Dutch baka lol.

Currently i'm active on Facebook (under the name of Liz Jowett) and Flickr (under the name of Tokis-Phoenix) 👍 .

I was invited on facebook by some american students and since then my list's been growing by the week... (that's how often I check my FB).
Otherwise, I also have an account on mixi but I haven't checked it for years.

Personally, I am not really keen on these social networking tools and am only doing it because people ask me to do so. Still, I admit that they are pretty handy for organizing parties and events.

I'm only a member of Facebook. I usually hate these kind of things, but at my uni all my mates had one and since I won't be seeing alot of them in the same class next year I thought why not? I did have a myspace once, but there were too many idiots on there so I just cancelled it. And also I do check my facebook every 2-3 days, got some pics of me and my family for those who are seriously that bored. Its under 'Hussain John Speirs', my full name.

I was invited on facebook by some american students and since then my list's been growing by the week... (that's how often I check my FB).
Otherwise, I also have an account on mixi but I haven't checked it for years.

Personally, I am not really keen on these social networking tools and am only doing it because people ask me to do so. Still, I admit that they are pretty handy for organizing parties and events.

I'm only a member of Facebook. I usually hate these kind of things, but at my uni all my mates had one and since I won't be seeing alot of them in the same class next year I thought why not?

Yeah same here, those are the same reasons why i joined too, a lot of my mates are at uni and its sometimes difficult to keep up contact with everyone, but everybody seems to be on Facebook these days and everyone kept on asking me if i used it etc, so i thought what the heck and joined it the other day 😌 .

I joined facebook because people at work use it for organising nights out, but I never use it...

I have a myspace though and I kinda use that... not for writing on but I post up my artwork links sometimes but mainly I use it for keeping up with what's going on with my friends.

I just used my real name on facebook but I have a few friends who have been using fake names...

Makes it more difficult for people such as old classmates to find you...

I use facebook & flickr to keep in touch with family and friends,never added any online passerby because those so-called " friends " are generally shallow anyways.

I'm there. If I know you well from JREF, you can add me. That would include Tokis-Pheonix, Mars Man, Sabro, Tsuyoiko, Kinsao, Derfel, and Dutch Baka.... perhaps a few others I know well. PM me if you wish to add me.

I'm on both Facebook and MySpace. I probably go to Facebook once every ten days or so and at MySpace every day.

I just don't like the Facebook set-up that much.

I use Myspace to keep in touch with my high school friends, alumni, and military friends as I change bases.

You can create friend catagories so you can control who sees what, and makes sifting through them easier. Especially if you like doing the gaming apps!

I have a JREF catagory.

http://www.myspace.com/rudel531

I have a myspace to keep in contact with my friends around the country and the world. heck, just the other day added Rey Mysterio and Ultimo Dragon to my friends list. I know kinda dorky, but still cool to me.

I am on Myspace and Face Book. It's mostly just to keep in touch. Never really used. I do post every now and then. Not often.

I cheek my myspace almost everyday & my facebook at least once every other day because the setup isn't as good in my opinion. What attracted me to them was talking with current friends online & possibly meeting new friends

Back
Top Bottom