What's new

Any DDR freaks out there?

I like the arcade version. Lol first time I played it I was on for 5 seconds then got off because I couldn't stop laughing I was so bad. But then I did it again a week ago and I'm okay. Not as good as my boyfriend but okay. 😄

Because it can be quite fun and a good way to pass time if you don't have access to a pad... or if you're in class!! ^_^

I played DDR so much that I have 3 holes in my shoes... now it really sucks when it rains... the water! It seeps through!

It's all good, though. Nothing could be bad at the moment, cause I am now engaged! I am excessively happy! ^_^!!

Kuro, get a shoe with better friction and better quality, so that the hole will not appear so fast! Also, better friction means better grip on the DDR dance floor.

i am good at ddr and i can do i think it was almost ever song on heavy,almost and can i have u guyies msn sn cause i want more friends thank u .do any of u have stepmaster.it an awsome ddr game that goes on your computer i have it ^_^

I have Stepmania, I mainly use it to practice the higher difficulty levels before I try it in the arcade--even though it's just a keyboard, it does help you memorize the arrows, and therefore saves both face and $'s at the arcade...

...and you can actually hook up a dance pad to the PC for stepmania, so you're not limited to keyboard. I'm just amazed that the program is free...

Ive only played stepmaina with keyboard.. concidering buying a ddr pad and a converter so I can play it with pad instead of keyboard! :D

Just be sure you get the right converter! Some of them can only handle one signal at a time, making it impossible to do the jumps.

There's a lot of information on the subject at www.ddruk.com --it's a pretty good DDR forum I post on.

I got new shoes. They're Vans. Very nice shoes. My fiance and I are considering getting a metal pad and a converter so that we can play both on the PS2 (Konamix, Max, Max2, and Japanese Extreme) and on Stepmania (1000 songs). Should be fun, plus it is cheaper than spending money in the arcade all the time. The thing is, we want to get a decent one, but we can't spend more than $150 (preferably after shipping charges). Thanks suzu and DDRFreak for the encouragement!! ^^

I don't remember who was asking this a while ago but I've found some metal mats at 50 pounds here...

im a ddr fan, but my friends are more the ddr freaks, they obsese over it... and one of my friends even started up an after school ddr club 🕺 :eek:

I hate this game. nothing against the game its just.......i suck at it horribly. this ten year old kid at putt putt skooled me in this game. made me want to cry 😭

I've seen these five year old kids who were really good, but i felt bad for them cause their mother was behind them screaming when they messed up.

LMAO, that brings back some funny memories. I used to work at this theatre place thing where they had an arcade sort of.... more like ddr and some old out of date things that no one ever used. Our manager actualy came in stoned and drunk (could smell it on him and he was walking around with a lay(hawian flower thing) yelling "I got Laid!!" to everyone he saw. Long story short he clocked in went up stairs to change then came down stairs blew off a couple customers then demanded that they watch him play DDR"

kool

ya all the ddr's are pretty kool👍 but as my name suggests im more of a pump it up: exceed fan (its just the diagnal buttons feel a bit more natural) but its still awesome...i love the rush of the fast songs(even if sometimes i fail😌 ) its still awesome.

Back
Top Bottom