What's new

Any DDR freaks out there?

Thanks for the link ^-^ I was wondering if you could tell me how to hook up the ps2 to the computer to take DDR songs off it.

I lost 10 lbs from playing DDR ^_^ Been playing for a year now.. w00t!

Right now I am saving up for a nice metal pad *drools*

It's obvious what my favorite song is.. ;)

im chibidjinn @ DDRfreak forums by the way...

I have a sn in the DDR freak forums but I forgot what it is. I'll have to make a new one. I wish I could loose weight playing DDR, I've been playing for a year and a half and I haven't lost anyweight -_- i feel sad. What level do you play at?

I play standard..but right now i am going onto heavy songs

6-7 footer...

Matsuri Japan on heavy is very hard!!...the best grade I got was a C!!

But I'll practice the song more...and get better..it takes ALOT of energy outta you though.

wow people are leveling up so quickly, I've been playing for a year and a half and I just mastered standard -_- I seem to be a slow learner

Nah..there are people that have been playing for 3 months...and they already mastered heavy songs!!! @_@

hehe

Attachments

• 1967.gif
    1967.gif
    16.8 KB · Views: 153
Originally posted by suzu
wow people are leveling up so quickly, I've been playing for a year and a half and I just mastered standard -_- I seem to be a slow learner

Suzu-san
If you really put your heart and soul at DDR, you can do it too. Maybe you need people around you to play those difficult songs in front of you to motivate you to be like them, you will then learn and try and do it.

i suck but atleast i look good doing it
i cant move my feet
but i have all the right body and arm movements

MShingen- I wish I had people to motivate me but I don't. My friends are all worse than me, the only people that are better than me are the poeple at the mall and well to tell the truth, I have problems with makeing friends. They have their own cliques (there are 2 different ones it seems) They are way better than me and just seem above my level.

Suzu-san,
I get to know some of my DDR friends in the arcade where we danced together. After selecting our preferred songs, he choose his own difficulty while I choose mine, then slowly from basic to trick and then to maniac.... now learning doubles...... Is whether do you want to take the first step or not.....

MShingen- Thanks for the advice ^-^ I'm starting doubles too, it think its very fun. But I will keep trying to up my level on single too.
Eternal wind- Do you mean 8 arrows?

Hopefully so.... *clears throat* Anyhow, wha tyou need is a RCA to 3.5mm audio conversion cable. then, go to training and record it from your line in port on your sound card. You might need prior comp experience for this. and best of all, it's legal as long as no sharing occurs.

thanks I'll be able to figure it out. I'm not a comp genius or anything but I know more than people around here(i.e where I live)

Yay I'm back! anyhoo..... I was wondering if anyone went to the DDR tourney in Newport they had last week, if you live around the area that is. My friend and I went it was fun but we couldn't stay the whole time. The people were so good, they could beat the crap out the locals at my arcade, and I thought they were good -_-

Bananas? I just got DDR Max 2. OMG the songs are so awesome. Does the game have a soundtrack I wonder? I always feel like I am in a club.

Whats cool in the new DDR is that they play some of the actual music videos to songs. Who ever invented this game is a genius I say.

Back
Top Bottom