What's new

American-English-Iraqi

mr.stork

後輩
27 May 2005
American-English-Iraqi 3 guys were sitting and drinking tea. American Finished and shot the cup. He said "We are too rich and do not drink tea twice by using the same cup". after that English soldier finishes his tea and says "In our country, there are many sand. And we produce so much glass". So he shot his cup, either. Finally Iraqi finished his tea and shot two soldiers. He said "In our country, there are many foreign soldiers who wants to get our underground treasures, cause our families suffer, and kill innocent people. So We even do not drink tea with the same guys twice!".

Knowing how the americans are, the iraqi's would be dead before they even draw their guns since the americans are so trigger happy.

That's a sad story.
By using my own cup, and by lowering my expectation of cleanliness, I reuse my cup for about 24 hours since I keep refilling it with coffee.
In the case of tea, I can jerk out from the same tea bag 2-3 cups of tea. It looks like there's some hard explaining to do, no WMD, abuse, on and on, but at least Saddam's out of power ... sorry about the rest happening.

An Englishman would never shoot his cup. He would swill some water around it and make another brew. In time the cup would attain an almost holy relic aura about it ie: "Don't use that one it's X's cup"
The American would have shot the Englishman first and called it a friendly fire incident. Then shot the Iraqi because "he looked at me kinda weird and he was foreign". The would have called in an airstrike against the cup, because he missed it with his first two shots. But they would have hit a French embassy by mistake. The cup would eventually end up in Gitmo painted orange and be defiled with coffee.
Me, take the p***, no :)
The Iraqi wouldn't shoot the men, because revealing the gun would given proof that Saddam did have WMD because the CIA and the government sold him the gun in the first place. "45 minutes! 45 minutes!" :)

Dont care what would be or not! There is a real thing: Some people kill innocent people for plessure, trade, or ambition. Whatever happens, iraqi people are right. Because who tries to get something that belongs to you, he or she is thief, terrorist, killer. And the only thing you have to do is clear them up! That's all!
Turkish people did this after the first world war. (I mean our Independece War). French people did this in the second world war. People who live in Vietnam did this. Indian people who used to live in North America (I say "used to" because cowboys made them extinct, too.) did this. Who is right?!?!?!

mr.stork said:
There is a real thing: Some people kill innocent people for plessure, trade, or ambition. Whatever happens, iraqi people are right. Because who tries to get something that belongs to you, he or she is thief, terrorist, killer.
If you mean that the Iraqis are justified in objecting to the legitimacy of the war, I think that is quite correct.
And the only thing you have to do is clear them up ! That's all !
As we all know from our history lessons, the one with the greater power will often go after protecting/expanding its interest. Finding drastic ways to prevent that, and to remedy when such an unjust situation is created is often negated due to the simple fact that the aggressor is the more powerful at the moment. Persuasion and intelligent solution seeking is the only way given the huge power imbalance.
Turkish people did this after the first world war. (I mean our Independece War). French people did this in the second world war. People who live in Vietnam did this. Indian people who used to live in North America (I say "used to" because cowboys made them extinct, too.) did this. Who is right?!?!?!
I'm not sure what you mean by "did this." Perhaps "experienced this" ?

edit: Thanks for clarifying.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom