What's new

Afridi Trading

Vicky

後輩
1 Feb 2023
Good Morning Everyone, I am about to do some business with Afridi Trading, But i would first like to know if this is a legitimate Car company in Japan.
Regards

They seem to be legitimately registered:

Kana Name:はむざあふりでぃとれーでぃんぐ
Registration Number: 5050001042544
Last Modification Date:2018-12-10

They are listing their phone numbers (landline and mobile), partial bank details, no names, and an incomplete Saitama address that seems to lead to an empty lot. Their domain was registered in 2009 and prepaid until 2028 (good!).

Have you been in correspondence with them?

Yes. But havent made any purchase as yet.
The contact i have said his name is Hassan Afridi. He is a Sales Executive.

All I can tell you is that their enterprise is registered. According to their website, they have been in business since 1970.

Perhaps you can establish their current business location in Japan and ask them why they don't list it on their website.

Please keep us updated. :)

Good Morning Everyone, I am about to do some business with Afridi Trading, But i would first like to know if this is a legitimate Car company in Japan.
Regards
Horrible compant i purchased 4 vehicles since oct 2022 just received 2 last month , the third just arrive and now its been 3 weeks i cant clear 3td vehicle because they havent send surrender. They also shipped my car wrong island leaving me in expense to get my vehicles... the agents ignore your calls and text after awhile when keep trying to contact them and they have no update.

Horrible compant i purchased 4 vehicles since oct 2022 just received 2 last month , the third just arrive and now its been 3 weeks i cant clear 3td vehicle because they havent send surrender. They also shipped my car wrong island leaving me in expense to get my vehicles... the agents ignore your calls and text after awhile when keep trying to contact them and they have no update.

Thank you for your feedback, @Nettebee!

This seems to be a legitimate business. I asked for references and they were able to provide me with some from my country. I then contacted a few of these persons to confirm.
Did you purchase any car? Please let us know

They are a terrible company. They take your deposit and take forever to provide Shipping information. When you try to contact them they then behave like your begging.

I would stay away from doing business with them. I got burned over 3 months and no shipping information.

Back
Top Bottom