What's new

Accommodation: Monbukagakusho Undergraduate

Hackysack

後輩
24 May 2010
Hi everyone!

I've recently been recommended to the Japanese Government for an undergraduate scholarship in Medicine. With any luck the Government will accept me! In the mean time however I've got a quesiton:

What are the terms for accommodation for Undergraduate students?
I can't find the relevant information anywhere :?

Thanks for any help!

Congratulations,

As far as i know, monbukagakusho pays for the accommodation in university dormitories the first year, but after that each student has to find & pay for accommodation himself. Of course there is always an option to stay in school's dormitories or student apartments possible. You don't need to bother yourself for accommodation yet, first year in prep class you can stay in dormitories ( and i don't think otherwise is a good choice because many other students with undergraduate scholarship say they started the prep class in another university. you would just have to move after a year ) and after that you can have more info about japan, the city you will live in etc. so finding accommodation won't be so much of a problem.. But still, monbukagakusho offers no help about that after first year. ( Although i heard in some cases they helped a couple students find apartments and private dormitories )

Anyway, i'm waiting for the government reply too, i will just rent an apartment as soon as my prep class is over, i hate dormitories =(

Hi .. and congratulations !

I am praying hard for my interview coming Wednesday. Verrrrrrrrrryyy nervous.
Really wish to have a chance like you. :)

Quite a pool of applicants sat for the exam last week. Not sure how many applying for Medicine thought.

undergrad

Hi everyone!
I've recently been recommended to the Japanese Government for an undergraduate scholarship in Medicine. With any luck the Government will accept me! In the mean time however I've got a quesiton:
What are the terms for accommodation for Undergraduate students?
I can't find the relevant information anywhere :?
Thanks for any help!
Hey, Congratz on reccomendation!
This scholarships is amazing true!?!?!?
I also recieved the reccomendation for science division...cant wait to find out!!! :)
Does anyone know what happens during the first year? like do we definately go someone other than the uni to study Japanese? Would we all go to a language centre type place?
Do we get to pick/have input in where we go?
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom