What's new

A Weird And Funny Problem

Sifly

後輩
3 Dec 2013
Hello everyone! I recently just joined this website and I'm really enjoying it~

Now, this is my problem : I am really in to everything about Japan and I mean everything. I have been recently helping around J-town which is a small Japanese community in Canada. I have a ton of fun just helping around J-Town because I love Japan so much. Now, it was around the time that I was about to head home and the woman who tells me to do certain things around J-town introduced me to a Japanese women that manages a manga/video store in J-Town. It turns out that she wants to learn more conversational English. So we chatted for a bit and we started to exchange languages. Now, this is where my weird problem comes in, this girl is 20 year old and I would be awesome if I would be able to date her which is probably never going to happen because I am 17 years old.

Now my problem is I can't seem to find out an answer for my internal love emptiness inside me. So I have a couple questions.

Would a 20 year old Japanese woman date a 17 year old? Would I have even a 1% chance of going out with this amazing girl I have been exchanging languages with? Should I just wait until I am 20 years or to even think about dating Japanese girls in there 20's?

I know this is a very weird question but it means a lot to me because I have always dreamt of having a wife that is Japanese but I can never find any Japanese girls around my age.

It would be really appreciated if you guys could give me some answers and feedback~ Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom