pspsggg

後輩
1 Jul 2012
はじめまして、みなさん。

私はpspsgggと申します。

突然ですが、日本在住の外国人の方に質問があります。

1. 日本に来てよかったなと思ったことはなんですか?その 理由は?

2. ワールドカップ・サッカーではどこの国を応援しますか?その理由は?

3. 日本人は、英語が話せないと言われていますが、正しい と思いますか?その理由は?

4. 日本は、これまで以上に英語教育に力をいれたほうが良 いと思いますか?その理由は?

5. 日本社会で生きるうえで、文化や民族の違いにより、問 題をかかえたことがありますか?それはどのような問題 ですか?

6. 日本には多様な民族の人々が住んでいるにもかかわらず 、単一民族国家だとしばしばいわれてきました。今後、 日本は、カナダやイギリス、アメリカなど欧米先進国の ように、多文化共生社会を構築していくことができると 思いますか?

これは大学の課題なのですが、周りに外国人の方がいな くて困っています。

答えていただければ幸いです。

一応英語も勉強しているので、訳した英文ものせておき ます。(自信はないですが・・・)

トピック違いならすいません。

Hello everyone

Nice to meet you

I'm and I have some questions for foreigners living in japan

Questions

1 Is there a thing (things) you feel good to come Japan?

2 Which country will you cheer at World Cup? and why?

3 It is usually said Japanese can't speak English,do you agree to it? and why?

4 Do you think Japanese people should enforce the English education than now? and why?

5 Have you experienced anything trouble in Japan because you have different culture or ethnicity? and what is that?

6 Though a lot of race are living in Japan, but it has been said Japan is a racially homogeneous nation.
Do you think Japan will able to construct multicultural symbiotic societies like U.S , U.K or Canada in the future?

This is my assignment
So if you answer these questions I will be very happy.

Hello!

Thank you for your questions.

1. Because of hard working people, tasty food, beautiful country and beautiful landscape. Japan has very good city infrastructures and is very good organized country.

2. Oh it's a difficult question. There will be surely a surprise.

3. Yes, unfortunately only a few Japanese speak good English. Maybe it's because there isn't lot of possibility or encouragement to use English. If everything is written in Japanese, so it doesn't make it easy.

4. Yes, I think because of globalisation.

5. From 2007 till 2008 I have only experienced a few troubles in Japan. But at the beginning of 2009 I experienced more troubles. I spent many weeks in Kyushu island and in Fukuoka people came very close to me and coughed very loud. It was all the time like this there. Even in the big shopping centres and supermarkets, the sales staff coughed when they saw me entering. I felt I'm not welcome in Kyushu (Fukuoka, Kumamoto, Kagoshima...). Some bicycle drivers spewed in front of me and this happened in Tokyo too. Meanwhile I experienced troubles in Tokyo too.
I'm used to walk alone in Japan. So, friends who walk together told me they don't experience this kind of problems.

6. I think it's not possible in all Asian countries. It's because of culture, tradition and history.

Thank you for your interesting questions.

Back
Top Bottom