What's new

始めまして

17 Apr 2003
彩夜(saiya) or 支離滅裂強迫観念 (shirimetsuretsu kyouhakukannen) desu.

to find out about for my attachment etc to japan, please visit my obsession at the link below...

よろしくお願いします。

Hey, nice to see you made your way over here. 🙂

Hope you'll have just as much fun here as on the Batsu forum. :)

Welcome abord! 😄

I tried to open your homepage, but I got the infamous "This page cannot be displaid" error message." I wonder if your site is down? I will try again later....

Originally posted by Atsukan
Welcome abord! 😄

I tried to open your homepage, but I got the infamous "This page cannot be displaid" error message." I wonder if your site is down? I will try again later....

do try again, lots of pics means the bandwidth goes thru the roof....

Originally posted by degpiexoxo
cool site, i love your pictures, they're really nice!
👍
anyways, hi and welcome! and have fun on the forum!
🙂

thank you for the compliment.
i was going to go to harajuku to take cosplay pics today (for the first time in a very long time) but it rained... maybe next week.

hiya kyouhakukannen, phew thats a long name. i guess ill have to try to see your site later as well since its not working for me right now. anyway welcome and enjoy the forum.

Originally posted by jeisan
hiya kyouhakukannen, phew that's a long name. I guess I'll have to try to see your site later since it's not working for me right now. anyway welcome and enjoy the forum.

Well, actually the full name is 支離滅裂強迫観念 (shirimetsuretsu kyouhakukannen).

But I thought I'd go with something easier.

the site still isn't working???? *looks thoughtfully worried*

Originally posted by kyouhakukannen
well, actually the full name is 支離滅裂強迫観念 (shirimetsuretsu kyouhakukannen).

But I thought I'd go with something easier.

the site still isn't working???? *looks thoughtfully worried*

Your site is working fine... your starting interface isn't very user friendly...

Originally posted by Erik
Your site is working fine... just your starting interface isn't very user friendly...

sorry. but i like the lip rings. it's easier than the previous incarnation... (had to navigate a butterfly's wings, and choose just the right place to click....)

Originally posted by kyouhakukannen
sorry. but i like the lip rings. it's easier than the previous incarnation... (had to navigate a butterfly's wings, and choose just the right place to click....)

No need to apologize. I'm just telling you the way it is.

Back
Top Bottom