What's new

ほうが + kanji

ok, no offence, but so many people replied, including a japanese native, but none can answer my simple question(s)?
and what i mean by a pair adjective is one adjective from na-adjectives and one adjective from i-adjectives that have the same/similar meaning, like 易しい/簡単 or 詰まらない/退屈. is there any general difference?
similarly, for pair verbs, it is one verb from grp 1 or 2, and an event-noun verb(~する), like 水泳する/泳ぐ. is there any general difference?
and still, no one have answered my original question. it's:
(noun)のほうが~
(verb)ほうが~
what about adjectives/others? is there a の before ほうが?

请恕我冒昧无礼, 我觉得你应当对你自己所言,自我反省一番.
Refrain from being so pushy, cos no one owes you an explanation here. The forumers has been quite tolerant。

Refrain from being so pushy, cos no one owes you an explanation here. The forumers has been quite tolerant。
i'm sorry if i had offended any one of you, but everybody said about the politeness of my question when they could have just simply answered a 'yes' or 'no' or' almost similar' or just gave simple examples to the questions i so desperately want to know the answers. that sort of irritated me. but if anyone of you felt offended, :sorry:

and @qianyuxuan xes' on my computer.

そうですね。

返事をもらったら、ねぎらいの気持ちを表して、「ありがとうございます」と言ってくださいね。👍

Please express your feeling of appreciation with "thank you" when one of us does answer and there will be no problem having these questions responded to in the future. 😅

私たちがお金のためだけにテューターをしていないですからね。

We aren't in this only for the money afterall.... :p

Back
Top Bottom