What's new

JRock Celebrity Look Alikes

Nana007

後輩
10 Nov 2005
Has anyone heard of My Heritage www.myheritage.com? Well on it has this thing were you can upload a picture, and it will match your face to a celebrity's to see who you look like. So I decided to do it for my fav. J-Rockers and I got some INTERESTING RESULTS. I used two pictures per J-Rocker.

Miyavi Picture One.
241le-1.jpg

And heres the results:
River Pheonix
Sofia Coppola
Demi Moore
Ninet Tayab
Keanu Reeves
Bipasha Basu
Britney Spears (That Program must be on crack)
Courtney Cox
Shakira
Anthony Keidis

Pic 2
48748a5b-1.jpg

With Results
Alicia Keys
Liv Tyler
Hilary Duff
Elisabeth Cuthbert
Halle Berry
Anna Kournikova
Christina Aguilera
Celina Jaitly
Allanis Morrisette
Renee Zelwegger

Now after these results I know this Website is a crock of $hit. But still just fot the fun of it lets see what we get. And also does Miyavi look so femine in that second picture that he doesn't get a male match, I happen to think he looks very masculine in that pic.

Okay now Mana:
Pic 1
Mana1-1.jpg

I got no face recognized (as in they couldn't find the face in the picture, probaly because of all the make up :LOL: 😊)

And Picture 2
Mana2-1.jpg

Mia Farrow
Charlize Theron
Julie Andrews
Bruce Springstein
Shahid Kapoor
Jennifer Lopez
Elvis Presly
Annete Benning
Tina Turner
Celina Jaitley

Also if this technology is so advanced why can't they recognize that these people are ASIAN. The closet thing I have gotten to an Asian in these results are Bollywood actors. And while they are Asian they aren't East Asian. Hello
give me Bruce Lee, Jackie Chan some one remotely oriental.

Okay done ranting here is some more This time Dir en grey.

Kaoru:
Kaoru51-1.jpg

Enya
Liv Tyler
Linday Lohan
Elisha Cuthbert
Kevin Costner
Jeanne Moreau
Winona Ryder
Julienne Moor
Gilles Villanueve
Drew Berrrymore

Pic 2
kw35-1.jpg

Could Not Find his face.

Kyo

194-1.jpg

Sophie Marcea
Martin Luther King Jr. ???????
Zhang Ziyi (FINALLY AN ASIAN now can we please get something a little more closer and get a man)
Hillary Duff
Elisha Cuthbert
Joni Mitchell
Rick James
Venus Williams
Micheal Douglas
Elena Demetieva

Why did Kyo get matched with a lot of black people. Oh I know Kyo's mama is The good old Reverands love child I mean we all know he was down for the mixing of the races :LOL: (to anyone who takes offense to that statement please know that it is just a JOKE)

Pic 2
kyo24-1.jpg

Second Pic no matches

Now Die
die9a-1.jpg

Audrey Tautou
Ken Follett
Marlen Dietrich
Bjork
Jeff Goldblum
Beyonce Knowles
Elisha Cuthbert
Tori Amos
Willie Brandt
Angelina Jolie

Pic 2
die24-1.jpg

No Matches

Shinya
I had a hard time doing Shinya, it seems his face won't scan. I tried 6 different pics, but none worked. So maybe someone else can try.

Toshiya
pic 1
toshiya_kera17-1.jpg

Hilary Duff
Collin Farrell
Mina Sorvino
Liv Tyler
Cherlize Theron
Isabelle Hupart
Micheal Collins
Jennifer Connily
Billy Joel
Sylvia Plath

I also had trouble doing Toshiya

And even though by now we can all tell that this program sucks balls I did myself.

Two picture before I cut my hair and after I cut my hair

Before
MePromHead-1.jpg

"Celebrity Match Results" :eek:

Jodie Foster
Condoleeza Rice
Beyonce Knowles
Julia Roberts
Toni Morrison
Vladimer Lenin
Kate Winslet
Wilma Rudolph
Kirstin Dunst
Martina Hingis

And After
Meshorthair-1.jpg

Sandra Bullock
Bob Hope
Condoleeza Rice (wow some consistancy)
Roger Penrose
Edmund Stobeir
Courtney Cox
Patricia Arquette
Angelina Jolie
Toni Morrison
Anna Lind

what why doe I get more men than the MEN do.

Also to show how f-ed this program is if you do a picture of Ayumi Hamasaki, it matches Ayumi to herself.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!! Kyo would have a fit if he saw his matches, and so would Daisuke. rofl rofl rofl And Toshiya would be like: Oh well, and go eat something.

Die = Audrey Tautou. Right. XD It told me I look like Greta Garbo XDDD
I tried it with Kyo once, no results. I'll try that maybe tomorrow again when I have more time XD

does the first picture of kaoru remind u of brandon lee from the crow?? i mean obviously without the makeup... y didnt brandon lee come up for that search?!!? and the results r so funny!! haha

I tried a pic of myself and got nothing...

I tried Shinya where he has less makeup on and got a match with Julie Christie.

-rika- shinya` said:
oh dear :unsure: miyavi looks like.... britney spears? :giggle: and toshiya like hilary duff.. :D that program must be drunk + on drugs. :(

😊 how do the come up with these matches.
if anyone gets a bit of a look a like match let me now...

the first pic of miyavi reminds me of christina aguilera.... x_x a little? maybe im going crazy and i need new contacts

Depending on the role he plays Jonny Depp can be hot. I mean he made one hell of a drunk pirate...but he also played Edward Scissor hands...not so hot...

But don't I did another picture of me and I got a lot of males too...

But I think this comparison is done features wise, and it also has a percentage of how much you match them. Like with some of the JRockers they only matched about 70% and below with some of those "Matches."

That page is hilarious! for me it is actually really really accurate. Almost everyone I got are celebrities people say I look like. Especially Lucille Ball haha I look so much like her, and no matter what picture I used I got her as the first choice! It's hard with a lot of Jrockers cause they have so much hair in their face it wont work. I did Die and his results were just terrible haha. I get a lot of the old actresses like Audrey Hepburn and what not, which I do have that look to me so it works. I also get Angelina Jolie. I don't know how my dad got Kurt Cobain though LOL!

Of course I know that they don't have J-Rockers in the database, its just funny to see who they say they look like. And they do have Ayumi Hamasaki, which means they do have some famous Japanese celebrities, and they also have a lot of Bollywood celebs in the data base. Some one try more "MAINSTREAM" J-Celebs and see if they come up.

Ok... I did a few...

.: Gackt :.

Tori Amos
Gackt (funnily enough)
Takuya Kimura
Alexis Bledel
Misha Omar
Noryks Batista
Denise Richards
Sammi Cheng
Tiiu Kuik
Ciara

.: Hyde :.

Lacey Turner (who I also get EVERY time!!)
Avril Lavigne (bleh)
Amanda Peet
Catherine Bell
Mary Tyler Moore
Liya Kebede
Sophie Marceau
Laetitia Casta
Tea Leoni
Fergie

.: Hide :.

Sofia Coppola
Patsy Kensit (poor Hide)
Monica Bellucci
Natalia Vodianova
Janie Tienphosuwan
Ana Beatriz Barros
Karolina Kurkova
Francoise Hardy
Marisa Miller
Fiona Xie

Then I tried a picture of me... And I got...

Elisha Cuthbert
Nakashima Mika (she comes up a lot for my pics :S)
Hunter Tylo
Alyson Hannigan (ew)
Zoe Tay
Ayumi Hamasaki (LOL)
Song Hye-Kyo
Alicia Keys
Mariah Carey
Adriana Karembeu

So I got 4 East Asian celebs... yet the Asian celebs hardly got any... LOL. what!?

Back
Top Bottom