What's new

Yo Yo Yo!!!! Sup Ppl

TwistedMac said:
uhm.. ok.. "word"?

cicatriz esp said:

oh my god

Heh.. I'll never understand why when a person with an obvious Hip-Hop influence comes to a mostly white "I'm above that kind of trash, its not real music!!" populated forum they are greeted with a kind of unwelcome stare. That's why I am forced to hide my like for Hip-Hop most of the time. Heh. As long as someone isn't acting like a bastard then I believe they should recieve the same respect that everyone else does. Welcome Man.

Sup KILLA (sweet name)

I agree with KoT (this doesn't happen very much) but he's right.

Welcome to the forum. And your intro is different cause your different compared to everyone here am i right?

King of Tokyo said:
Heh.. I'll never understand why when a person with an obvious Hip-Hop influence comes to a mostly white "I'm above that kind of trash, its not real music!!" populated forum they are greeted with a kind of unwelcome stare. That's why I am forced to hide my like for Hip-Hop most of the time. Heh. As long as someone isn't acting like a bastard then I believe they should recieve the same respect that everyone else does. Welcome Man.

dude, there's a difference in liking hip-hop and "representing" how bad your english has gotten because of it and how much you look like a parody of yourself that not even Ali G could've done better...

"big up"

Haha!
Welcome to the forums!
Different people = different perspectives - it's always good to see something different every now and again.

Just curious though...are you black? 😊

TwistedMac said:
dude, there's a difference in liking hip-hop and "representing" how bad your english has gotten because of it and how much you look like a parody of yourself that not even Ali G could've done better...

"big up"

I can't really see any large problems with his english, he doesn't type any worse than you yourself. And his english has gotten bad because he likes Hip-Hop? Oh dear you are misinformed.. Other than this I have no problem with you Mac so I'm not going to get into a stupid argument, but liking Hip-Hop doesn't damage your english abilities, nor are his any worse than alot of people on this forum.
*Back on Topic* Welcome... Again. Heh.

"big me up" is not a real sentence, it is one created by the hip-hop industry or artists of the same. same goes for "giving a big shout out" and all sorts of odd phrases you'll hear from hip hop'ers..

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against hip-Hop and I can even listen to it from time to time (remember Zig'n'Zag?.. I liked them..) but that's no reason to start talking like a stereotype right out of the big industrial hip-hop machine, now is it?

This was why I gave an "uhm... welcome".. I was slightly taken aback by Ghost's "style"... I still genuinly welcome him. Just because he talks like a stereotype doesn't make him a bad guy and for all I know he might just have been the best friend I had ever had, had I met him in real life.

So again: Welcome!

TwistedMac said:
"big me up" is not a real sentence, it is one created by the hip-hop industry or artists of the same. same goes for "giving a big shout out" and all sorts of odd phrases you'll hear from hip hop'ers..

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against hip-Hop and I can even listen to it from time to time (remember Zig'n'Zag?.. I liked them..) but that's no reason to start talking like a stereotype right out of the big industrial hip-hop machine, now is it?

This was why I gave an "uhm... welcome".. I was slightly taken aback by Ghost's "style"... I still genuinly welcome him. Just because he talks like a stereotype doesn't make him a bad guy and for all I know he might just have been the best friend I had ever had, had I met him in real life.

So again: Welcome!

Ok then.... Discussion ended..

Welcome..For the fourth or fifth time.. :)

Back
Top Bottom