What's new

yello!

Anastasia

Canadian eh?
19 Jul 2002
Hi there! My name is Anastasia, I'm 18 and I'm from Canada. I'm going to school in september for Fish and Wildlife Technicians.
I really love thoes smilies! They are so cute!:D
well c-ya!

Hi Anastasia,

welcome to the forum!
🙂

Wow, fish and wildlife technician sounds great!

yeah i hope so :) but i'm a little scared that i'm going to fail something, this course is supposta be really hard...:eek:

This is a really big forum...any suggestions on where to look first?

woops! should of read the member intro thingy, well i really love the Japanese culture. I have a pen pal in Japan and we write each other quite frequently. I want to learn all about Japan and i want to learn how to speak Japanese. (i really really hope to go there someday)
Well thats my interst in Japan
Sayounara!🙂

Thanx ^_^ i hope i can find a little something for me here, i know this is a site for Japan but if anyone wants to know anything about Canada just ask :)

how did you guys get those faces under your names over on the left side? i cant seem to figure that out.....😊

Canada, what a beautiful country, endless skies. We have been to Ontario once for camping when I was a child. I remember these giant dragonflies and leeches.
;)

Oh, my mother-in-law is living in Montreal. Where in Canada are you from?

I live in Ontario ^_^ it is very beautiful!
i'm soon going to be living in a different city because i have school in sepetember. The camping here is amazing, i would suggest Woodland Carribou, its smaller than Algonquin but there are WAY less people there and its more like camping, you'll hardly run into a single person.
:)

Hi Anastasia!
If that's your real name,I love it! :)
Nice to have you at the forums.
Hope you'll enjoy your stay and...

Talk a lot!:D

Yoroshiku anastasia,
where in Ontario are you from?

My God Mother lives in Burlington and a buddy I work with lived in Hamilton :)

ughhh only a few more days till the X.

I wanna go .... wahhhhhhhh

I miss the CNE a lot. I grew up south of Buffalo :)

Okay first yes my real name is Anastasia ^_^ yeah its pretty neat (not when your growing up though)
next, samuraitora i have no idea what you said, the only things in Japanese that i know is Konnichiwa, Genkidesuka? and Genkidesu! LOL
and lastly i live VERY close to Burlington and Hamilton, infact almost my whole family on my moms side lives in Hamilton.
😇

Back
Top Bottom