What's new

Yatta!!!

thanks lexico.. so it might be the vanish option?...

meh, me and a few friends have ended every conversation with "bai-Q" for the last 2-3 years thanks to these guys :p
They may have bloomed and died quickly as a fad in Japan, but in the rest of the world they have been declared instant classics XD

That good? I believe you, Twisted Mac! :p
You probably saw this, but another thread had some more Nice Yatta! links!

As for them going out of business is sad to hear. :(
But their reason for existence might have been most justified during the "great" depression, so in a way, they've fulfilled their purpose. Back then was bye-depression, now it's bye-we-go-out-of-business! I hope they're having a good life now! 😄

@Maliaka: Sorry it surprised you. I was a bit surprised myself at first. But gradually the shock effect wore off, and I got to see the true beauty of it all.
Yes, it might be a bit uncomfortable for young females, I hadn't thought about that. 😊

Malaika said:
AHHHHHHHHHH!!! *shuts her eyes*

alright as soon as I saw the first guy in his underwear, I totally closed it, I mean.....OMG! I'm at school here, so thankfully I closed it. OMG!

*shivers*

I thought it was gackt or someone famous, but when I saw that, I freaked out, I might re-watch it again, when I am NOT at school *laughs*

@___@

alright I've watched it FULL and I think its....well.......hehe.....very....interesting. I mean....that was SCARY! and I think I will be having nightmares of japanese guys dancing in their underwear.......ahhh!!

I am forever scarred(?) for life @_@~!!

I emailed a link to the Yatta video to a friend in Japan, who said that all of the guys in the video are famous comedians. I don't think it was ever a serious thing. Now the rest of the world thinks this is the kind of thing the Japanese are in to.

Yeah, I recognized one of them; they are famous not so popular, though. That may explain why they had to do something physical like that.

Back
Top Bottom