What's new

Wow....

Damicci

先輩
4 Nov 2003
in about 8 months i'll be teaching japanese to smaller half black half asian version of me. :p

ナス窶樞?堙坂?「ニ停?堙ー窶堙遺?堙ィ窶堙懌?堋キツ。ツ 🙂

meaning ur going to have a kid ?

if so congrats man, more power to ya :)

WOW..INDEED !!! How did that happen ? Did u wanted too? Or had a bit of bad luck ? :unsure: Anyways good luck with it and congrats !

Welcome to the World, Damicci Jr. !

Congratulations.... :)
One thing; you don't have to wait 8 months to start teaching.
You can start right away by talking to him/her 'cause they can hear your voice. You can sing lullabies, do the counting drill, sing the syllabry (is there one ?), and little nursery stuff so the kid gets to know you quite well by the time of delivery. :)

RockLee said:
WOW..INDEED !!! How did that happen ?

C'mon RockLee...do we really need to get graphic? Ok, here we go...you see the woman has a vagina and the man has a....Oh hell, go read a book! :p

CC1 said:
C'mon RockLee...do we really need to get graphic? Ok, here we go...you see the woman has a vagina and the man has a....Oh hell, go read a book! :p
U don't get it do you :? I asked if it was on purpose..or he kinda...err...didn't see it coming 😌 Like..."hey honey..u errr..left something in Japan :rolleyes: " Damian:" Oh ****..left my favourite t-shirt?? :mad:"
"Hmm not really...Anyways u'll find out in 8 months? 😌 " Damian:"drops on floor *BAM*" ....I mean this :p

lmao @ cc1

Yeah I figure by the time he/she is born the first words will be "onaka ga suita" :D

Wow!

Congrats, pops!
I hope your baby is born healthy, happy, and full of energy! Best Wishes!

Just think, now you're on your way to grandparenthood!

😊

Congratulations, my brother! Hope you're looking forward to those 0-dark-thirty feedings and the industrial strength toxic waste inside those Pampers you'll be changing!

👍 👍 😄

Back
Top Bottom