What's new

Would somebody help me find out more information about this Artist?

Layatrand

Registered
25 Jan 2014
Hello :)
I recently received this album from a friend, and as someone who cannot read or write in this language, I was hoping somebody could help me translate it. I would also appreciate it if someone could tell me more about this album and/or link me to a website with information.

Thank you :)

jfovQS7.jpg
qKyzKHS.jpg
wIlWsck.jpg

record.jpg

I'm no expert , but it mentions Taiwan & Shanghai and the year 2003 . Hopefully one of our members can help , but give it a day or two.

It's Chinese.... like so much of the Japanese that people want translated.

Why are the images hidden by spoiler tags?

Why are the images hidden by spoiler tags?

I know it's chinese, that's why it was posted here.
The images were large, so I hid them so they could be previewed at convenience.

I was thinking the same thing too Mike Cash but the user posted this to the Chinese section of the forums. So I think they're aware it's Chinese.

I totally missed that. I am thoroughly uninterested in China and used to ignoring that entire section of the forum and really have trouble understanding why we even have it to begin with.

But my reply is still accurate, albeit superfluous.

I am thoroughly uninterested in China and used to ignoring that entire section of the forum and really have trouble understanding why we even have it to begin with.
Probably for this very reason. I would think with the ease that the two are confused it might be best to have a place on the forums to refer people to rather than saying "hey we don't deal with that good luck finding the right forum." That's my personal opinion on the matter. There may be another reason entirely that I'm not aware of.

Back
Top Bottom