What's new

Will Asian males have any luck??

Well I never met an Asian guy who would be interested in me, so it's quite unknown area...but I remember guys from my country joking about asian men...they said they have no charisma and it continued with some nasty jokes...well...I think it depends on each woman, I know a few girls who are very interested in asians and have no luck with them...so that's quite ironic.

I agree with the post above, but what, what's wrong with being blond ???

It sounds like it's something wrong with that, blonds are the most rare of the colors there is.
I'm proud of being that, period, and I don't really care what others say or think, they are just jealous anyways *ha*, but enough about hair color, that is completely uninteresting anyways, everybody can get their hands on a bottle of hair bleach and get blond for a few bucks nowadays ... even Asians.

But I've had some more experiences since my last post here too ...
Where is all the creative/cute Asian guys, who actually are willing to do more than just flirt with white girls, they only tend to flirt a while but if I after a while ask if they are interested, they either go "oh, but I thought we where just friends" or ends up with some brainless Asian girl anyways, even if they don't seem all that interested in her and have spend the most of their time with me, they still choose them when it's time to get serious, I HATE THAT, I feel so cheated and mislead !!!
... and btw.

Some arrogant western guys even make a mockery of asian guys on the net by saying things like "a bigger thingy is more important than bigger brains" or something to that effect

Really, Asian guys smarter??? oh boy, not that I say that white men are smart, most are smack-heads, but the 3 latest Asian flings I've had, the guys for sure haven't been "the brightest cookies in jar" so to speak.

Asian males get a western girl? Expect lynching by hooded folks in the next 30 seconds.... yet its okay for them (big mean western folks) to steal other girls for there pleasures, such is the double standards of dating discrimination in western society.

Talk about bull, here where I live I have seen all kind of interracial couples that there can be, white/black (both black males with white females and the other way around black women/white men) but also all sort of other interracial couples, Latinos/White - Arab/White - India/White - even Asian/White, but I also live in a very hm, special area.

But I have also noticed that the most uncommon is Asian male/White woman, how ever I have seen Asian Male/ White Male (=gay couples) even more than Asian Male/White Woman, which is a bit interesting by it self ...

Also nobody can steel anybody, you can never force anybody to be with someone if they don't want to, so this bull about that whites steals anyone is the worst crap ever.

Back
Top Bottom