What's new

Welcome to Japan Reference (JREF) - the community for all Things Japanese.

Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

Who's taking the JLPT this year?

Which level are you taking?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

digitalshoujo

後輩
Reaction score
I'm thinking of taking 1級 or 2級 this year, I'm not sure which... I'm 95% positive I could pass 2級 no problem, but 1級はちょっと...
漢字is my weak point :emoji_frowning2:

dreamer

Sempai
Reaction score
Haha...nice
I was thinking about taking the level 3 by next year but that might be tough since I did never had more than 2 month of Japanese and self studying isn't my Forte :)

quato

後輩
Reaction score
I'm thinking of taking 1級 or 2級 this year, I'm not sure which... I'm 95% positive I could pass 2級 no problem, but 1級はちょっと...
漢字is my weak point :(

Go for 1級. I passed 2級 last Dec. but think I should've taken 1級.

82riceballs

Sempai
Reaction score
漢字is my weak point :(
hehe- 漢字 is my strong point (because I'm Taiwanese), but I suck at everything else :(

Davey

Contributor
Reaction score
Wow, you guys got your results so fast!! Congratulations!!

I got mine today: 363/400 for 1kyuu.. Way better than I thought!! I should go to Las Vegas one day to try my luck.. 😊

Thanks everyone here for helping me achieve this. :)

Heyz Rotterdammer,

Bit late, but congratz with that!

I'm thinking of going for the 2kyuu this year... I can do the 3kyuu, but with some extra power I hope to do the 2kyuu... I'll be taking daily classes from one month and will finish (mina nihongo 2) before June, and hope to finish mina nihongo 3 intermediate before September... During that I will also be studying Kanji, and practice the 3kyuu tests. I have until September to make up my mind... Wish me luck ☝☝☝☝☝

Top Bottom