What's new

Who else likes to watch vloggers on Youtube?

Riyoung_Ban

Registered
24 Jan 2022
Hi guys I majored in Japanese culture in University and am passionate about all thing Japan! I love watching Japanese vloggers on Youtube so that I can see what they cook, their daily lives, where they go and their fashion. My favourite channels are Kimono Mum, Pablo, Nami and Usako Style. Those who like to watch vlogs too please let me know and introduce other interesting channels to me! ^^

Because I live in Singapore, my recommended Singapore vlogger is AsiatoAustralia for interesting content.

Hi guys I majored in Japanese culture in University and am passionate about all thing Japan! I love watching Japanese vloggers on Youtube so that I can see what they cook, their daily lives, where they go and their fashion. My favourite channels are Kimono Mum, Pablo, Nami and Usako Style. Those who like to watch vlogs too please let me know and introduce other interesting channels to me! ^^

Because I live in Singapore, my recommended Singapore vlogger is AsiatoAustralia for interesting content.
Glad to see you here. Thanks for the tips.

Hi, I live in Singapore too and can't wait to visit Japan again!

I like to watch this guy's videos. He is a Singaporean living in Fukuoka:

And I like to watch this other guy's videos. He is a Japanese living in Singapore.
As he speaks some Japanese in between English, I can learn some simple Japanese words each time!

Back
Top Bottom