What's new

Who crazy about HYDE (also lakura) or Gackt?

yeah... i can't wait to get my hands on their new album... *droolz* betta start spending less $ from now on...

hyde-sama said:
oh... gackt really seems to be close to hyde-sama ya. to think he gets to join hyde in snow boarding on the latter's anniversary... cool. btw... i wonder why L'Arc is having feud with sony? anyone knows?
heard rumours they wanted to break up like every other boy band... i hope not. L'arc is the longest-lasting grp i have known.

You can read more about the SONY feud here... I did a whole listing thing of what Tetsu's been saying about SONY.

hais... am bored. no new magazines at kinokunia on hyde and gackt's all backdated. hmm.... need the craving.....*faints*

kai_sethoris said:
hey, what is hyde like? got ne sites where i can hear it?
Yes, on Hyde's website you can listen to all of the tracks on his latest album - Haunted-records.com

By the way, what does it mean under your name, "avoid the UK" ? lol, do you know where I am from?

oh. we have a pretty gd website attched in this thread by '' silver angel'' on page 3.... the link is called'' hyde pictures'' it takes u to this site called''hyde fantasy"..... its so awesome! go to the gallery... u'll be flooded by *faints* pics.

Yep and if you become a member is HYDEIST, you can ACTUALLY talk to Hyde and read his messages he posts... although lately all he's been talking about is the HYDESIT live concerts.

I'd like to become a hydeist-member sooo much - but it's all in Japanese - big problem - kanji are sooo difficult....
*is studying like there is no tomorrow* :?

one day........... 🍾

ya. me too. want to become a member... can read abit of jap but only in hiragana... and limited romanji, kanji.... hais.... no time 4 jap lessons

hyde used to be very pretty.. like the pv.. and she said , kaze ni kinaide, vivid colors.... snow drop, pieces.. ect.. until anemone (i love the song) ..hyde start lookin really old all of the sudden... lol ... still hitomi no jyuunin is a good song..i am happy larc is back...

:mad: well, poor hyde sama is getting into the middle age grp... he can't help it. but he still looks good. thank goodness he stop smoking... or it'll add to the ageing. :(

the shock is that u actually think ready steady go is a good song .i personally prefer hitomi no jyuunin and other songs in that album

Back
Top Bottom