What's new

Who crazy about HYDE (also lakura) or Gackt?

Just wondering, Winter, how many songs of L'arc~en~ciel or HYDE/Tetsu69/SOAP/AcidAndroid have you heard?

Clicked Singles Best 13 is hardly a good representation of the diversity of this band.

silver_ash86 said:
the concert was in 2000... maybe he quit after that?? it's kinda hard to quit with ken around... lol...
Every time I have seen him he is still smoking, even in Moonchild last year, Hyde and Gackt both smoked. It's a shame, he shouldn't do it because he has to look after his sweet voice.
he doesn't seem to do it as much as Ken though, ken seems to have ciggarrette as permanant extension of his hand/mouth. I mean even when he's playing guitar, he is smoking at same time.
Maybe Hyde will try to cut down or give up now that he has child (^_^)

why hyde n gackt appeals to u?

hi peeps!! i'm so glad i managed to find these forum~~ :) actually im doin a sch proj on Laruku n i need info on them cos i'm not exactly their fan though i do like hyde n tetsu 😌

n my proj will be due comin thurs!!ohmygosh....i need to hurry.... :mad:

anyway could u all tell me y u like laruku or hyde so much?? wat is it abt them that appeals to you??

from wat i can see, hyde is very cute, n in fact his looks can b described as pretty, well gackt too! very pretty i muz say.... so to the girls out there hwo loves hyde n gackt, do u prefer pretty-lookin guys to manly-lookin guys??if so, why is this so??

hope that u guys can help me out here 😄 thanx alot!

i don't think hyde is pretty anymore.. he was when sakura is still in band.. gackt is kinda cool now but i think hez more pretty in mmizer. maybe cuz he wear more make up and cool custum.

Why ppl like pretty guys? cuz they are different i guess... maybe ppl get tired of all those manly guys they want something new

o_O

👍 I heard somewhere that they were expecting 2 children dunno if that is true ^^;;;; but its super cute

I LOVE HYDE! o_O;; meh I like Pretty boys what can dunno why they are just attractive but hells when U hear hyde's sexy voice how can you not like him!! Gackto's voice is super sexy too!! XD

O__O;;;; meh...did anyone else find Zilch's first music video creepy??? I watched it at 1:00 A.M. and I'll be honest it was really creepy XD

HydesHomeWrecker said:
👍 I heard somewhere that they were expecting 2 children dunno if that is true ^^;;;; but its super cute
As far as I know, Megumi only gave birth to 1 child, last November. But Hyde and Megumi kept it a secret, when it was born. I still couldn't find what they named their child. Does anyone know?

i don't think hyde is pretty anymore.. he was when sakura is still in band.. gackt is kinda cool now but i think hez more pretty in mmizer. maybe cuz he wear more make up and cool custum.

Why ppl like pretty guys? cuz they are different i guess... maybe ppl get tired of all those manly guys they want something new
Pretty guys show a role of femininity that a lot of guys avoid. The confidence in a "pretty guy" is what draws me in. The fact that he doesn't mind walking with me in makeup and jewelry, makes me feel like I wouldn't mind having his babies😉. I feel like most of my life (especially since i was born around the 2000's Macho American guy era) i was told that boys were supposed to look a certain way. I've never been into the basic principles myself anyways. I always liked something "different". Pretty guys just seem more attractive to me in general i really don't have a way to describe. I guess I just like a man with a good body and a beautiful face. I've never really been actually attracted to women (besides Lucifer Luscious Violenoue or Ruby Rose) so its not a thing to do with females, just a preference i guess.

Back
Top Bottom