What's new

Who can give me the best advice?

lizzy

後輩
11 Sep 2010
Hello everyone ^_^. I recently graduated from high school and took some time off to decide what I was going to do. I want to study in Japan. I looked at TUJ (Temple University Japan) for undergraduate and everything is fine but there's some problems with that. The Admissions, I need to have a score of 450 on my SAT on BOTH English AND Math separately. I have a 440 in Math and over 500 in English but I'm under the qualifications. They also offer entrance with a score of 21 on the ACT but, I never took it and I signed up to take it on October 23 but the deadline for the Spring term is October 1st. Without my scores I doubt they will hold my spot unless everything else is in and I have paid, MAYBE. I asked them if they could do something like that but I haven't gotten a reply back yet. Should I just wait for their reply and then see if I can, or wait until the Summer term? OR, are there any other Universities that are somewhat similar to Temple that would be good for me? I can't be an "exchange or transfer" student because I'm not enrolled in a College. I have to go straight into the school as a regular student I think. Can anyone help me please? :)

Oh & I was also thinking of maybe going to Bunka but I dont really understand the qualifications for that. If anyone could clear it up?

As far as i know temple is the only non-japanese university accredited to function in japan like that. but there are several other universities you could get into if your japanese is good enough

Back
Top Bottom