What's new

Best Japanese school in Tokyo

yyc

後輩
6 Feb 2008
Hell all,

I'm looking for Japanese school around Tokyo area, preferable nearby Tokyo Station. I'm currently living in Tokyo.

Do anyone could recommend a good school to attend? I'm looking for good practice/teachnique on learning and teaching skills, for max. 18 months course period, small group max. 5/6 people. If possible, class start after 930am and end before 4pm as I need to drop off and pick up my kids from school.

Any suggest will be greatest appreciate.

Many thanks.👍

This is in the wrong section...
Anyway, welcome to JREF,
I cannot answer your question. However, because it is in the wrong section, it will easily be overlooked by people who can. Anyhoo, I suggest you PM a mod or admin like dutch_baka and ask them to move it to Japan Practical section of the site.

Good luck finding somewhere!

Joe

I have moved your thread here; hope you don't mind!

I would love to help, but I know nothing about such schools in the Tokyo area. Good luck on your search!

I have moved your thread here; hope you don't mind!
I would love to help, but I know nothing about such schools in the Tokyo area. Good luck on your search!

Thank you for helping me to move my thread to correct section.

It's my 1st posting, sorry for the mistake.

I cannot recommend any, sorry, but this might be interesting for you:
Japanese Language School Databse
http://www.aikgroup.co.jp/j-school/english/index.htm

Here is the list of Japanese language schools in Tokyo.
http://www.aikgroup.co.jp/j-school/english/area/section/tokyo.htm

If you click the school's name on the list, you can see more details including classes/courses they offer, tuition, number of students (major countries of students is sometimes mentioned and I think this is also helpful - I've heard that the school where majority of students are from China, Korea and other countries where they use kanji (Chinese characters) may not be suitable for students from other countries as teaching could be based on kanji - but but it should really depends on the school), etc.
Some of the schools have their website, and if not, you can contact the schools which looks interesting for you.

I hope you can find a good school which suits your purpose and taste. ;)

Back
Top Bottom