What's new

Where is Wakamatsu?

dicivi

後輩
18 May 2007
I'm a bit of a web cam freak and one of my favorites features Wakamatsu Station. It's one of the best web cams around and every so often I switch on for fifteen minutes or so and watch the people filing onto the platforms. It's just like being there. However, I have no idea where this is situated in Japan.

I'm a bit of a web cam freak and one of my favorites features Wakamatsu Station. It's one of the best web cams around and every so often I switch on for fifteen minutes or so and watch the people filing onto the platforms. It's just like being there. However, I have no idea where this is situated in Japan.
If you're talking about a very popular webcam site, it probably is Aizu Wakamatsu Station in Aizuwakamatsu City, Fukushima Prefecture. It gained popularity among railway fans for the steam locomotives that pass through the station at times. It appears that Japan Railway East Japan has taken it off the Web... ☝

Aizu-Wakamatsu Station - Wikipedia

If you're talking about a very popular webcam site, it probably is Aizu Wakamatsu Station in Aizuwakamatsu City, Fukushima Prefecture. It gained popularity among railway fans for the steam locomotives that pass through the station at times. It appears that Japan Railway East Japan has taken it off the Web... ☝
Aizu-Wakamatsu Station - Wikipedia

nono its still there but i wonder is this really live?? :?

i like it too👍 its funny what you can see there:)

and i must say its very informationful but its pity i cant see the people clearly:(

you see, you can do alot with the net, the sky isn't the limit, you can do more even close ups satelitte in other countries, with other words you can even see what other people are doing ☝

i guess i dont wanna know what you all are doing right now😌

Wakamatsu

Thanks for the information, it's nice to know where it is situated and something about the city. I guess it seems a little strange to be staring at a railway station thousands of miles away, but I can't help but marvel at today's technology, the computer is now our window on the world and with any luck it will bring us all closer together. Darwin

this so cool, i like this webcam!! what a great idea, pity its so fullloaded each time its always 261 kilobytes per second:p

Back
Top Bottom