What's new

What is the best ski destination in Japan?

Balkan Lavender

Registered
12 Feb 2021
Hello everyone, glad to be on here with you all.

I am planning a future Ski trip with potential clients & wondering what your best recommendation would be for a Ski resort in Japan?

Thanks in Advance
Balkan Lavender

Hello everyone, glad to be on here with you all.

I am planning a future Ski trip with potential clients & wondering what your best recommendation would be for a Ski resort in Japan?

Thanks in Advance
Balkan Lavender
There are many great ski resorts in Japan so I would let other factors drive your decision.
When do you plan to go? (What month?)
What others things do you want to do? Are there any other places you wish to visit?

That being said, I would consider Nagano first. Your clients can't complain if you take them to the location of the winter olympics. Plus it's very accessible via shinkansen (high speed train) from Tokyo.

Also accessible by shinkansen but farther is Zao which has the added appeal of the many hot springs. (I'm sure Nagano has hot springs too though).

Hello thank you so much for the responce, much appreciated!

I am hoping around March/April 21 2021 if given circumstances allow, if not it will be definately a trip for 2022. I will have a look into the destinations you have suggested :)

That late in the season you may also want to consider Hokkaido (Furano etc). But, definitely keep on an eye on COVID restrictions. The situation changes frequently. As of right now I believe they are not allowing any entry for tourists.

Back
Top Bottom