What's new

Whale Love Wagon videos

Thanks, Chi! That's a good find. I've watched a couple of the episodes, and saved the page to watch the later ones. What a good idea they have of stopping people in the street in Japan and asking what they think or know about whales. And thank goodness for the English subtitles! It shows that people don't really know about the whale hunting. I think Japan is like the U.S. in this way - regular people don't know all the sneaky things their government is doing.

Thanks again, Chi! This will be something to keep track of.

Did you realise, that it was from last year?
They are doing a new one in April, continuing this way!
This is in no way offensive, in contrary, very fair, and with wonderfull informations between the entertaining parts, and exactly what I expected.
Great also, that they cooperate with the museums, who also will support this, because it is in their interests.
Yes, this can be seen on youtube as well and since it has both languages, and is kept in easy terms, no one can say, that it cannot be understood. Thus its also a fine trustworthy link, if needed. Great idea indeed, for more than just Japan.
I found it via searching for a picture :)

What has to be will be, right?
Greetings!

Did you realise, that it was from last year?

No, I didn't realize that! I did notice the dates were past the present date, but didn't know the year. I'm so glad they're doing this. It's very informative, and I look forward to seeing the new ones, too! Very pretty Japanese countryside, and nice to see different places in Japan.

Yes, I enjoyed those countrysides too! Thus more than one reason for people to watch this, also to see, how friendly and helpfull and goodwilling the people were/are. Its a very pro-Japan one thus, which additionally makes me very happy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom