What's new

Welcome to Japan Reference (JREF) - the community for all Things Japanese.

Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

Seeking Want to surprise my old friend who I heard got married

angelina1001

Kouhai
Reaction score
Please help me find my old friend and his husband I want to send them my wedding gift anyone from japan who can help me? willing to pay.

angelina1001

Kouhai
Reaction score
She is my schoolmate when I was young. When I transferred to US I lost contact with her. because were still young. I cant find her on FB. someone can help?

angelina1001

Kouhai
Reaction score
Not without more details (though consider that this is a public forum). If she got married in Japan, it's very likely that she changed her family name.
her name is Jacquelyn Bacolod. I want to send her a small gift. I don't know her husband name.

angelina1001

Kouhai
Reaction score
I moved to the US when I was a little and lost contact to a friend. Last time I heard she got married and living in Japan. I want to surprise her and see if she still remembers me. Prolly send her a small gift to congratulate her. Her name is Jacquelyn Bacolod.. In these trying times, a simple gesture as that can go a long way and I hope someone can help me find her in secret and push my little surprise.

thomas

Unswerving cyclist
Admin
Reaction score
To be honest, that's not a lot of information to go by. Perhaps she will find this thread and respond.

Top Bottom