What's new

Uncle Frank's absence

Frank Update!

I got an email from his wife early this morning and she says that the surgery "went beautifully". He had to stay overnight last night because he got out of recovery late. He should be back home sometime later this morning. 👍

Banzai!! Omedetou gozaimasu!! :win:

See you back soon, Frank!

Thank you, kirei, for the info! 🙂

So when can we expect the old perv....ahem...erm... our old friend to return?
Glad eveything is ok.

Sooo how will we do they WELCome back party? any idea's?

🍜 party? 🍰 :cracker: 🎊 :music: or just lots of

or just something poetry on the web for frank

Well, it certainly good to hear Uncle Frank pulled through okay. What a relief! Can't wait to see him back in the J-Ref fold!
👍

That's good to know. I hope he'll be feeling good enough to get on the forum soon. Welcome back (for when you get here), Uncle Frank!

Thanks for the news, kirei. That's really great!

I look forward to hearing his jokes again, they are priceless.

WE MISS YOU FRANK!!!

GET WELL SOON!!!!

My cat Elida sends her love as well!!
She has also been through a lot, as she was operated on (see her stomach). But she is recovering well.

Miss_apollo7 said:
WE MISS YOU FRANK!!!

GET WELL SOON!!!!

My cat Elida sends her love as well!!
She has also been through a lot, as she was operated on (see her stomach). But she is recovering well.

Somehow, I can't see the picture I have attached...so here it is:

Attachments

• elida_stomach.JPG
    elida_stomach.JPG
    24.6 KB · Views: 90
I glad to know that surgurey went well. That's a relief. 😌 Now, let's await his return. :p

Welcome Back, Uncle Frank !!!!!

It's good to have you back, Uncle Frank ! 🎈 📣 :car: 🏈
I want everybody to know that you are back. Please tell us how you've been, and how you are right now... so many people would want to know.
Fully recovered or still in recovery ? 🙂

YESSSS!!!

I just noticed your name among the visitors and am really happy you're back!! Hope you'll recover soon and bring back your humor in the forum!!

Without you, I'll be so lonely in the +50 Club.... 😌

Uncle Frank! Welcome back, my man! This place was so lonely without your wit and wisdom! take care of yourself, ol' buddy!
👍

Haha I just noticed his post today. OKAERINASAI. ツ叔窶「ニ停?堋ウ窶堙アツ。ツ 窶嗜窶塲?窶壺?ー窶壺?懌?堋≫?塲ス

So Far....

I'm up to being able to set at the PC for 45 Min. at a time. Starting to work out a little and work around the house (weedwacked for 30 min yesterday).
I hope the surgeon sends me to some type of rehab to get in shape again. Just sitting and laying around for 2 months, what little muscle I had has gone to pot and I don't know what is safe for getting back in shape. Anyway, sure is nice to be back on the Forum. Thanks again for the get well wishes!

Frank

🙂

Frank D. White said:
I'm up to being able to set at the PC for 45 Min. at a time. Starting to work out a little and work around the house (weedwacked for 30 min yesterday).
I hope the surgeon sends me to some type of rehab to get in shape again. Just sitting and laying around for 2 months, what little muscle I had has gone to pot and I don't know what is safe for getting back in shape. Anyway, sure is nice to be back on the Forum. Thanks again for the get well wishes!

Frank

🙂

I'm glad to have you back Uncle Frank!! We have all missed you.
Let's chat about shooting and cute cats again (two separate topics, NOT shooting cats of course!!) 😊

Back
Top Bottom