What's new

Two gay guys in your house overnight?

2 Gay guys sleep together in your house overnight, potential intercouse together

• Yes i would be completely cool with it!

Votes: 12 26.1%
  • I think i would be fine with it as long as i didn't hear them.

Votes: 16 34.8%
  • Now i think about it, I really don't know...

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • I wouldn't feel very comfortable about it, but would still have them over overnight

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • I wouldn't feel comfortable about it at all, and so would avoid having them stay overnight

Votes: 6 13.0%
  • Other

Votes: 9 19.6%

• Total voters
This is a very interesting thread,with all points of view. If you invite someone to stay with you in your spare room, can you then turn round and say that you dont want them to have sex whilst they stay with you? The answer is Yes and No. To me it does not matter what ever their orientation is, but if asked not to have sex, do we have the right to try and impose our wishes on guests. Lets reverse this around, if we went to stay at someone elses house or flat, and they asked us not to have sex, how would we react? If you believe like i do that we have evolved from the Ape over many years, then certain urges are natural and will happen no matter what. But as humans there are times when we do try to respect the wishes of others, and sometimes we just dont.
If two people who are in a loving relationship do want to seek enjoyment from each other, shouldnt they be allowed to? But if they refrain from doing so, and respect what you have asked them, then that is a very good human quality!

I'm not uncomfortable with gays staying overnight in my house. Though I don't think I'll be altogether comfortable with them having sex. I would feel the same way if they're heterosexual. But in the end, I suppose if I couldn't hear them, then I would be okay with it.

. To me it does not matter what ever their orientation is, but if asked not to have sex, do we have the right to try and impose our wishes on guests. Lets reverse this around, if we went to stay at someone elses house or flat, and they asked us not to have sex, how would we react? If you believe like i do that we have evolved from the Ape over many years, then certain urges are natural and will happen no matter what. But as humans there are times when we do try to respect the wishes of others, and sometimes we just dont.

See that's interesting, because I would understand why someone wouldn't want me to have sex in their home, so I don't think I'll be too bothered by it.

I wouldn't mind having 2 homosexuals in my house, and if they want to have sex then that's fine by me as well... BUT I wouldn't like it if I could actually hear them (but the same would go for heterosexuals as well).

Lol, as some of you might know my mother is actually married with another woman. The first time there was another woman in my mom her bedroom after the divorce with my dad I was just furious at her (but lol... I was only 15 at that time)... Anyways... I wouldn't really care about it now.

Thanks for your honesty Davey, it is much appreciated. As long as I couldn't hear them I wouldn't care one iota even though I knew they were gay as I would wash the sheets anyway the next day. Who cares anyway? If you believe the christian religion, God doesn't make junk so why care if two people love each other?

I wouldn't mind them at all, even if I heard them. If I heard them, I would just turn the music louder in my room. :p

But... why only gay couple? Lesbians not included? ;)

...because I would ask them if I could join in for threesome fun!

I wouldn't ask, as that may be a breach on their privacy I think, but I would probably accept were I invited to join them.
Actually it did already happen to me, but it was not exactly in my house, and it was with a friend of mine and her boyfriend (both are bisexual like me). My friend and I had to rent an apartment for a few days while we had some work to do. She had not seen her boyfriend for about a month, and when he came to see her, the inevitable had to happen.
I think inviting someone over implies the risk of having them sully your drapes with their bodily fluids, break a dish or a cup (by mistake), and generally disturb your daily routine to a certain extent. As long as it doesn't go overboard, it's acceptable to me. And as Caroline said, sex is just an activity like any other one... also sexual orientation, as implied above, is a complete non-issue to me...

I wouldn't mind them at all, even if I heard them. If I heard them, I would just turn the music louder in my room. :p
But... why only gay couple? Lesbians not included? ;)

The word "gay" can refer either to a male or female homosexual person... even though it's more often used for males.

Honestly, I'm fine with it. I've lived with a gay guy (someone who is a good friend of mine) and I'm not homophobic in any way. I think it's pretty weak minded to be homophobic in the first place.
I've never thought that this question should ever have been an issue in the first place.

LOL well I've had multiple gay guys sleeping over in my house. Back when I was married, my wife had friends who were gay, and they had friends, and so on. When we threw a party the attendance was sometimes more than 50% homosexual (when it wasn't, it was almost 100% Pagan). I guess I would expect gay lovers in my home to be discrete, but that's also what I would expect of straight lovers.

LOL!

Well last year.... I lived with 2 gay girls for a year lol, they were incredibly, incredibly, incredibly! ******* annoying.... But not because they were gay lol more they were just women... Cant say I've l've lived with 2 guy guys but I've lived with 1 gay guy the year before that, was one of my best mates. Pretty sure I've been too a few dozen house parties where more than one gay guy has 'inhabited' the house over night. No one ever got raped, no one ever really cared either, they might have got up to some thumping.. but thats their business.

I just don't want to hear ANYBODY having sex. Gay or not, I don't think you should have sex in somebody else's house unless you're really quiet about it...

I do not think that feelings of two homo species in love are different from feelings of hetero species in love. So, difference is not big between gay and non gay couples. Another thing is level of mutual respect, that is quite orthogonal to sexual orientation. In the other words, it does not matter who is Your guest, but his behavioral pattern could be, and should be, adjusted without any concern about his sexual preferences.

BTW, good idea is to keep shotgun in Your bedroom, as good argument in any kind of discussion.

I have no problems with gay couples or two the same gender having a relationship
and also of them having intercourse.

I'm totally cool with it but when it comes to *bleep*, I just hope they don't make it rowdy
or I'll die.

I just don't want to hear ANYBODY having sex. Gay or not, I don't think you should have sex in somebody else's house unless you're really quiet about it...

Likewise.

Back
Top Bottom