What's new

TV Host - Will Take Heroin on Show

Sonian

後輩
23 Sep 2005
ABC reports that the host of a new Dutch talk show says he is going to take heroin and other illegal drugs on air for his TV show. The show premiers on October 10 and the translation of the show's title is ツ"Shoot Up and Swallow.ツ" The host will go on a drinking binge in a bunch of bars, and will take LSD under his mother's supervision.

yeah , i am really curious about this.. the 2 dutchs host who will do it, are not well known, and they are starters!!.. the channel whom the program is from is pretty good, they have great tv-programs, but sometimes they just go WAY to far!!!! they had one program that was called: " Neuken doe je zo" *trans; YOU F**K like this*, but they also had tv programs, like the National IQ test, and some Comedy, and drama.

so yeah those guys are good tv makers, but why they do this?.. it is stupid.... and i will wait and see if they really will do this!! keep you guys informed about it!

jack2 said:
isn't that illegal or not in doitchland.

you are living in england, and dont know that its about the Netherlands... mmm

but yeah it is illegal...

See this is the reason why I don't watch television, and why people who need a quick fix in life are the worst.

Doc

I recall some show made in the 50s or 60s when one of the host took LSD and then commented on how it effected him as the drug took hold. With this subject, though, I think it sounds like a publicity stunt for getting viewers, and the guy or his programmers need their heads looking at for allowing it.

Why not try taking some toxic stuff ? With enough people watching and imitating, might just solve our little population problem. Tobacco basically works the same way. Hahahaha.... :devilish:

Tonight

tonight it come.. i saw an interview in the newspaper with this guy, just i didnt read it yet... ill post more tonight..

@RockLee/DUO/WOUTER. NL2 it will come.. BNN..

Back
Top Bottom