What's new

Truly original technology???

natmoon

後輩
23 Oct 2006
Does anyone know of anything actually mind blowing on the technology front?
You know not just another phone or computer,something that is amazing and strange,that we havent even considered?

Recently I heard a very secretive news that one of the UFO spaceship which was taken over 40 years ago was used in searching

I always wondered the same thing. Where did the man find such amazing technology. I don't mean cars, I don't mean motors or all that stuff related to physics, but rather things like tv's, computers. Most people see it a normal, but when thinking about it, how did it happen?? How do you achieve video, all of that, i doubt this is man-made. Call me crazy, but I think this is all government-funded and U.S.A. has deals with Aliens or something, I am not kidding!

Mauricio

Look at simple science and maths, combine the two and you have the workings of a computer.

I will not bore you all with how a computer actually works, but the Americans nor the English originally came up with the fundamental basics of the computer... the Egyptians did. (Don't quote me on that as this is from memory and something I have not covered in several years)

They discovered the base 2 binary system that all computer now use. They created a clock if I remember my studies correctly. It worked on cogs, the problem is people saw it as some form of witchcraft and you guessed it tore it down. (This generally proves though that computers are nothing new.)

Everybody has their own field of expertise, mine is the programming of computers, but I know a decent amount about the workings of the hardware too. So to me the question "How is this possible?" is rather not simple as some of the mathematics are very complex but believable and if I wanted to bore and confuse half of you provable.
Engineering I also know some of and if anybody wants to lose their mind over really hard maths, go look at a "Laplace Transform" literally taking you into another plane of existence :)

I always wondered the same thing. Where did the man find such amazing technology. I don't mean cars, I don't mean motors or all that stuff related to physics, but rather things like tv's, computers. Most people see it a normal, but when thinking about it, how did it happen?? How do you achieve video, all of that, i doubt this is man-made. Call me crazy, but I think this is all government-funded and U.S.A. has deals with Aliens or something, I am not kidding!
Mauricio

There's alot of work and researches being put into developing everyday electronics. I don't know how much Aliens have contributed in developing them but I am sure sciences are the fundamentals of developing technologies.

I have devices which let me see through the walls of my apartment.

Does anyone know of anything actually mind blowing on the technology front?
You know not just another phone or computer,something that is amazing and strange,that we havent even considered?

I'm with you on that one. The miniaturisation craze is getting old, and everything else is pretty much just an evolution of the predecessor. There are few real revolutions in technology anymore.

How useful! Do you also have devices that let you see through the walls of other people's apartments?
:D
There are some out there. But it is generally impolite, immoral, unethical, or illegal to make use of them.

hei2 what about trip to area 51..?👍

I want to see spaceship.....like in E.T movie..or Dragon Ball Z anime...
yeah i do not believe we are alone in this big big universe..perhaps God before create human, do some experiments?hehehehhe...even Physics only answers small parts of bigger questions...like time dimension,paralel world.....

I took these following images thru a difficutlt process, called 'Regression Process'. I will share all of them with you.

they now have engineered cells that will carry cancer drugs directly to the tumor. I think that is great news.

If you really wanna see something mind-blowing, watch this video:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7044753105944203252

You cannot find any new mind-blowing technology without computers. Computer theory is the basis of technology's existence.

Back
Top Bottom