What's new

Translation of NHK NEWS WEB EASY Article

billFisher

Registered
31 May 2017
Hello Everyone,

I was wondering if somebody would look over my translation of this short NHK NEWS WEB EASY article to see if I have a general and correct understanding of its contents.

Here is a link to the article:
NEWS WEB EASY|ほかの人からチケットを定価で買えるウェブサイトができる

Translation:

There is a website available where you can buy tickets from others at their original price

There is a problem where people are selling tickets to things such as concerts on the internet at prices higher than their original price. Some people are selling tickets to popular attractions for 20 times their original worth.

A group of people doing work related to music created a website where one can buy tickets from individuals who are unable to go to a certain concert at the original price of said tickets. This website is called "Chiketore".

When one logs on to this website after sending photos and other information, they can sell and buy tickets at their original price with handling fees added on. The group has stated that they would like to increase the types of tickets available later on.

Looks good. I'd probably call people doing work related to music a "group of people in the music industry." And the part at the bottom should be register on the web site, not log in.

Hello Everyone,

I was wondering if somebody would look over my translation of this short NHK NEWS WEB EASY article to see if I have a general and correct understanding of its contents.

Here is a link to the article:
NEWS WEB EASY|ほかの人からチケットを定価で買えるウェブサイトができる

Translation:

There is a website available where you can buy tickets from others at their original price

There is a problem where people are selling tickets to things such as concerts on the internet at prices higher than their original price. Some people are selling tickets to popular attractions for 20 times their original worth.

A group of people doing work related to music created a website where one can buy tickets from individuals who are unable to go to a certain concert at the original price of said tickets. This website is called "Chiketore".

When one logs on to this website after sending photos and other information, they can sell and buy tickets at their original price with handling fees added on. The group has stated that they would like to increase the types of tickets available later on.

Thanks for posting the link.
Something that I really need.

Back
Top Bottom