What's new

To Set the Record Straight Iron Chef....

ragedaddy

後輩
17 Feb 2003
Ok, so you attack me and say that I am immature and basically don`t know what I`m talking about. However, I am just keeping it, real man, so I don`t get how you say that my post was ridiculous. I am not disrespecting all women, but I don`t respect girls who sell their bodies for money and other monetary possessions. What is the politically correct word for those types of girls? Prostitutes? Thomas, this is a serious problem in Japan these days. Junior high and High school girls are selling their bodies to keep up on the latest fashion. That is pretty tragic when it comes down to that. I said that if you are looking for a good girl in Tokyo, stay away from the clubs.

Also, a lot of people are talking about Nanpa these days. It actually plays a big part in Japanese culture, and you see this kind of thing happening all the time. Everyone assumes that it is all about trying to get a girl in bed. However, that isn`t always true. It is a good way to meet someone, allowing you to get to know that person better. I myself am not a player, and I do have a lot of respect for women. Actually, if you look at the situation, the girls seem to be flattered in most cases. There are a lot of successful relationships that actually result from Nampa as well. Therefore, it`s not really a bad or dirty thing to do at all in my opinion. Hey, you might find the right person and live happily ever after. I just had to clear the air on this one......

First of all, my original comment to your remarks was never meant as a "personal attack" and should not be construed as such. If you took offence, then my apologies. But just as easily as you were affronted by what I said, I also was offended by your comment that:

"a lot of these girls go to clubs and hook up with older guys(40`s, 50`s, 60`s) for money, clothes, jewellery, etc. These girls go to the club every time with the mindset they are going to get laid. Therefore, they are pretty dirty, so unless you want to contract some diseases, I`d stay away."

People should know better than to make blanket generalizations and when someone assumes to speak on behalf of an entire gender as well as their mindset, well... you get my point. Are there young women who fit the profile you mentioned? Absolutely. Should we label all-female club-goers as such? Absolutely not. Common sense dictates this, and it should not be a point of contention.

At any rate, I hear what you're saying, and you know where I'm coming from now so let's leave it at that, shall we? This is a friendly place, and we should all do our parts to keep it that way without having to resort to name-calling at the drop of a hat whenever someone presents a dissenting opinion.
👏

Mutual respect is part of our little family here, never intending to confront or oppose another, "opinions" are "only an opinion" its only too easy to get carried away on a sentence and print the emotions and upset that this sentence entails in one's life, the hard bit is having a look at someone else's sentence and seeing their emotion, up-sets etc., I'm sure if you both ever met up gulp: would see that your opinions are so close to each other that this misunderstanding would never have taken place 🙂:
here's a peace offering to you both 😋: ahhhh now that's a perfect way to pass the time.

hey!!!
I reserve the right to make a blanket statement that I know less than all of you, and that I know less than nothing!!!! so there!!!!
you wanna argue with that? :D

go ahead...make your case.....you'll all fail, however... ha ha ha haahhahahaa!!! :D

"I reserve the right to make a blanket statement that I know less than all of you, and that I know less than nothing!!!! so there!!!!"

LOL and here I thought I was the only one who felt that way 8-p

Originally posted by Twisted
One could argue that ignorance is not an excuse... 🙂:

,, and one could make a generalization that I stomp out these 'cigarette-butts of people' i.e. Iron Chef who is way past his/their time so much so that he/they has/have no grasp in reality and feels/feel the need to relay every single one of his/their nebulous declarations (see words; thesaurus) to his hand-held pocket thesaurus,, because when a man, like Iron Chef, has no life other than words in a message board they use such responses as a way of living their lives to the fullest, much as a professional baseball player would rather be out in a field practicing and spitting chewing tobacco in the morning more than sitting down like everyone else and eating breakfast, so in actual response to this I feel, in response to the last post Iron Chef a many of many screen-names has less to offer the world and even less to offer as advice on women/girls or even how to present yourself,, because in all actuality this guy is a loser and that's not an assumption. I really hate these places, these message boards, it makes me realize how stupid a lot of the people are in this world, furthermore I hate it because I feel inclined to post replies and try to get everyone to see the light on half these subjects, I hate it, it's like my mission in life to rule this planet and take out everyone who doesn't see things my way,,...

Solipsist,
Josh

Still sore I see? As I stated in the pm I sent you yesterday, if you have a beef with me then settle it via e-mail if you wish but don't muddy up the forums with your slander. Apparently that is a difficult concept for you to grasp and you would rather resort to just slinging insults here on the board. At every opportunity rather than leave what was said done and done with, you insist on coming back with comments like "this guy is a loser and that's not an assumption" in order to illicit a response from me with your childish banter.

I have a pretty thick skin but I will also not stand idly by while you make disparaging remarks about my character all because I called you out on your immature attitude. This isn't a popularity contest and I am not out to appease you or your bruised ego. C'mon man, grow up and show some maturity PLEASE or is this what I can expect every time you post something new just to bait me further? For the last time, I would appreciate it if you kept this off the boards as it contributes absolutely nothing to the forum except to sow dischord. This is an open board and even though some of us may disagree from time to time, I haven't made it personal and you have. Personally, all this negativity over seemingly nothing is getting old and out of hand and i'm sure that the rest of our members would rather we stick to more constructive discussions. I know I certainly would.

Allow me to remind you what I said earlier:

"This is a friendly place and we should all do our parts to keep it that way without having to resort to name-calling at the drop of a hat whenever someone presents a dissenting opinion."

I hear what your saying an iron chef, but a generalization is saying a statement about all the people. I said a lot of people, and a lot of people is not a stretching of the truth. But, anyways people are untitled to their own opinions, so let`s just keep the debates continuing... 😄

some people have no sense of humor....or are too sensitive on finding faults or insults that aren't there.. :D

Originally posted by ragedaddy
I hear what your saying an iron chef, but a generalization is saying a statement about all the people. I said a lot of people, and a lot of people is not a stretching of the truth. But, anyways people are untitled to their own opinions, so let`s just keep the debates continuing... :emoji_laughing:

Yo is this the ragedaddy from TC back in 2001? that kid could freestyle hella good.

Josh

Yep Yep homey, you know it`s me, the one and only ragedaddy..... What`s up playboy, long time no chat, how ya livin`?... It sounds like you had a blast on your little Tokyo escapade. I`ve seen your web page recently, nice work man! Those videos and stuff are quite amusing, especially the one of you getting b*tch slapped by that girl... How`s Ghetto Cities doing? What else is going on, anything new? Well all I can say is play on play on playa play on.....(Little Blackstreet for ya...no diggity, no doubt).

Originally posted by ragedaddy
Yep Yep homey, you know it`s me, the one and only ragedaddy..... What`s up playboy, long time no chat, how ya livin`?... It sounds like you had a blast on your little Tokyo escapade. I`ve seen your web page recently, nice work man! Those videos and stuff are quite amusing, especially the one of you getting b*tch slapped by that girl... How`s Ghetto Cities doing? What else is going on, anything new? Well all I can say is play on play on playa play on.....(Little Blackstreet for ya...no diggity, no doubt).

Man I thought you died or some isht, for real things have been pretty great, I'm working on the new DVDs for this year, one for summer in Japan and another for this following winter aswell as trying to keep my site updated as much as possible, but yo, didn't you go to Japan? I thought you were planning that like when I came back in 2001, how did that turn out? do you have any photos or anything online? yea I saw you on photokyo board and I was like whaaaa he is still around but I kinda can't post there anymore, or go on TC unless I go from a different computer but it dosen't matter cause half those kids were lame, I met one of them, if I knew who he was like he knew who I was I would have snuffed him on the spot hahahaha, anyways yea man I made tons of new songs, my music is getting played out like crazy, #5 on the freestyle charts, who would have guessed, like do you remember that old isht i used to make? "I love s*rewing asian girls everyday, blah blah blah" ,,, pretty much like that but better quality, like I'd reccomend you listening to the Redman VS. Ludacris remix/scratch/sample, that's hillarious or Godzilla can't get any b*tches in Japan song, here is the link. Peace out.

biAS - Pant Droppin' Hip-hoppin (Tokyo influ.)
soundclick.com/bands/biaspantdroppinhiphoppin_music.htm

Josh

Originally posted by ghettocities
my music is getting played out like crazy, #5 on the freestyle charts, who would have guessed, like do you remember that old isht i used to make? "I love s*rewing asian girls everyday, blah blah blah" ,,, pretty much like that but better quality, like I'd reccomend you listening to the Redman VS. Ludacris remix/scratch/sample, that's hillarious or Godzilla can't get any b*tches in Japan song, here is the link. Peace out.

biAS - Pant Droppin' Hip-hoppin (Tokyo influ.)

Josh

I just checked today, #3 on Freestyle charts like out of 1,000+ songs, good stuff.

Back
Top Bottom