What's new

Threads about PS/PSP

Seon-a Kim

김선아
24 Oct 2006
I kinda was wonderin' where we had to make our threads to show artwork related to Photoshop/Paint Shop Pro, as I never seen any board that contained anythin' about that and I would want to make a thread for signatures/avatars, but dunno where to do it.

There was a thread for avatars somewhere in chit-chat once, but I can't remember exactly where it was. :? I think it might have been under 'humour and tests', actually, but it was basically for people to put avatars and sigs they had made. :p

For other PS/PSP art work, maybe you could use the 'post your arts and crafts here' thread? Although if there's a lot of members who make that type of art work it would be worth starting a new thread?

Yes I noticed that art thread, but people post handmade art stuff in there, so I don't see it suitable.

Also the same reason I don't thought it would fit in that board/category.

Well yeah, maybe I'll give it a try in there and make a thread.

I put the 2 threads mentioned up to the top.

Don't see why they can't be used, no rules are against it?
Uncle Frank
:)

Okay, I'll go post my stuff and make it a general topic...this could take a while though ^_^

So much to learn !

I just bought Photoshop Elements 5.0 and a 2 inch thick book on how to use it. It really is amazing how much these home use programs allow you to do. Maybe by the time I retire, I will figure it all .

Uncle Frank

😊

Argh I hate manuals and tutorials...I never read them for any of the software I have and not for audio/hifi/visual systems I have either.

If ya made anythin', then feel free to go post it ;)

Back
Top Bottom