What's new

The World's Smallest Box of Pocky!!

Keiichi said:
That's what I was thinking when I made my post. Maybe if AAA batteries are smaller than AA batteries and have the same cylindrical shape (unlike D batteries), then something a bit larger than AA must be an A battery. And something even larger may probably either go backwards in the alphabet or a negative or decimal alphabetical letters:
ZZZ batteries
-AA batteries
.AA batteries
No, those are actually called @@@ batteries, because @ is the character that comes before A in the Ascii table! :haihai:

Not Photoshop!

This is NOT a photoshop'ed image!

Taking that photo required a 4X macro converter on my Nikon D70. I can post the RAW file (with camera data) if anyone really cares. Setting the while balance for such a long exposure really sucked too.

Meanwhile, I have folded my last box which is 50% smaller than the previous one. It is not about half the size of a dime.

Haha.. I can't see how this is such a great accomplishment.. As all you have to do is print out a really small picture of a pocky box and then fold it like a box.. But.. Congratulations.. I suppose..

Why would someone want or buy *that* small of a box of pocky? I mean it's so small. Maybe for their dolls or barbie dolls. >< I dunno. I smell an award.

Try making an origami crane THAT small. Then I'll be quite impressed. Perhaps people has already done so. :D You'll probably need some very thin paper and very delicate handling.

Keiichi

😊

Back
Top Bottom