What's new

The World's Smallest Box of Pocky!!

pockyrev

後輩
17 Oct 2004
Yes I've done it!!! You are now looking at the world's smallest box of pocky! Unfortunately, there isn't any micro sized pocky in there (yet).

This one is 50% smaller than the quarter sized I created last week. Here is a picture of it next to a standard AA battery.

You can see how the folding is getting difficult at this size. The box is roughly the size on an American Dime.

What?What?What?
You made the world's smallest box of Pocky, THIS TIME?
You have made others?

I don't really get what you are talking about, maybe you should give more info to those who don't know about it, including myself.

Anyway it looks cool

I think you guys are all looking at it wrong. From my perspective, I think I see the world's largest Duracell AA battery.

Keiichi

:D

ever see the world's largest box of pocky?, we have some at our mall....for $17. >_<

hmm, it might not be the worlds largest....but it is a big box.

what
that maybe really neat but
WHY?
why would someone need or want something soooo small

the funny thing about making a *box* that small of all things is... what are you gonna keep in it?.. the one and only purpouse of a box, to hold stuff, is totally negated by the uselessness of the size :D

I say keep on trucking.. useless things are fun.

Heh.. It's the one of the most blatantly photoshopped pictures I've ever seen.. But hey.. The guy is just trying to look like he accomplished something.. Heh.

Pocky for ants, eh? :D
What 1337 Photoshop skills...

But look! I made the Pocky still much smaller, it's now about the size of a tooth! And for those who aren't satisfied, there's even Pocky the width of a hair! Now if that isn't something...

Attachments

• pockyandbattery.jpg
    pockyandbattery.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 178
Stupidest... thread... ever!

Which exactly why it is absolutely hilarious :D hehe!

Brain killer question. Is it REALLY still an AA battery if it is enlarged that much?

:?

Emoni said:
Brain killer question. Is it REALLY still an AA battery if it is enlarged that much?

:?
That's what I was thinking when I made my post. Maybe if AAA batteries are smaller than AA batteries and have the same cylindrical shape (unlike D batteries), then something a bit larger than AA must be an A battery. And something even larger may probably either go backwards in the alphabet or a negative or decimal alphabetical letters:
ZZZ batteries
-AA batteries
.AA batteries

Keiichi

:D

heh you guys are so mean sometimes. that pic isnt photoshoped.
what he probably did was scan a regular sized box of pocky all opened up then took that pic and shrunk it down, and printed it out. cut long the edges and folded the little piece of paper into a box, then used scotch tape to hold it together in a box form. you can see the tape in the pic. photoshoping would have been alot easier, but any idiot can do that.

the only thing i wonder about is how this pic from 18000 years in the future got posted now.

Jason this is a boring topic hun *yawn* nothing I can say at all - beside too lazy to read what's it on about beside the mirco pocky thingy. This post is extremly nice and sensible ..it better stay!!!! (put super glue behind this message - STICK you )

Back
Top Bottom