What's new

The Return Of The Jedi

Lina Inverse

後輩
29 Apr 2004
<SW theme>
A long time ago in a forum far, far away...

Episode VI

Lina has returned
to his home forum of
Japan Ref in an attempt

to rescue his friend kirei
na me from the clutches of the
vile gangster Frank the Hutt. Little

does Lina know that the Galactic
Empire has secretly begun construction
on a new armored space station even more

powerful than the first dreaded Death
Thread. When completed, this ultimate
weapon will spell certain doom for the small

band of Rebels struggling to restore
freedom to the forum........................

As....

the spider said to the fly,step into my parlor and rest from your long journey! Hope you took some pictures to post.

Frank

:eek:

I'm flattered, Lina. :winklove:

I wouldn't need to be rescued from Frank, though. He's my Frankie-poo. I might need to be rescued from others though... :eek: So rescue away! 👍

Thanks Silvie! :haihai:

Frank D. White said:
the spider said to the fly,step into my parlor and rest from your long journey! Hope you took some pictures to post.
Yes, I do have plenty of pictures indeed, if you're interested. I'll have to get them developed first though, then I can scan some and post them here.

kirei_na_me said:
I'm flattered, Lina. :winklove:

I wouldn't need to be rescued from Frank, though. He's my Frankie-poo. I might need to be rescued from others though... :eek: So rescue away! 👍
Yes, we both know who you mean :eek:
But I thought Frank would be most likely to snatch you and put you in that Leia Organa bikini :D

Lina Inverse said:
Yes, we both know who you mean :eek:
But I thought Frank would be most likely to snatch you and put you in that Leia Organa bikini :D

Yes, we both know who I mean.

And would you do that, Frank?! :p

Oh No, That Would Be...

like incest!! You being like my grand-daughter an all! Now come set on grampy's lap little girl, I got some candy for ya!

Frank

😊

Frank D. White said:
like incest!! You being like my grand-daughter an all! Now come set on grampy's lap little girl, I got some candy for ya!

Frank

😊

You perv, you! :D

With....

all these young studs around here after you, I have to snort & paw the ground a little; don't want em hopping on my backside! The ol stud bull ain't ready for pasture yet!

Frank

👍 😌 😊

kirei_na_me said:
You perv, you! :D
See? Told you so :D :D :D

Frank D. White said:
all these young studs around here after you, I have to snort & paw the ground a little; don't want em hopping on my backside! The ol stud bull ain't ready for pasture yet!
<hops on Frank's backside>
Yeee-haw! Bull-riding is so much fun! :D

Back
Top Bottom