What's new

the real strangling ritual

hated_1

後輩
5 Jan 2005
is it true or not coz ive found a site that has details about it but i dont no wether 2 belive it or not so please tell me.

Welcome to JREF hated 1!

Strangling ritual? I have never heard of that in all my studies of Japanese Culture. Are you talking about the ritual suicide - or seppuku - other wise known as harakiri?

Sounds More Like .....

the "Thugie" cult thing in India? I did find out fast when I tried "green tea" it was strong enough to strangle me.

Frank

😊

There is no such thing as a strangling ritual. It's only in games.

LOL - okay. I thought he was reffering to harakiri but then again harakiri does not involve "strangling". I guess this can be closed..

strangling, is mean and err, im trolling arent i erm,, :: slowly backs out of room ::

it sounds scary... :? if thats what happens to you in japan i dont wanna visit ...

I didn't even see the real point in this post. Do you think this needs to be closed already?

There is no strangling ritual in Japan.

yeah i think this topic needs to be sliced in half with a hattori hanzo katana...

Hi I'm just entering this chatroom sorry to disturb you but....Is it any place called Sugisawa village...

Really? I think they should pulled out the label "based on true story" stuff.

Last edited:
or maybe just watched ai no corrida too many times haha

there's those types of things everywhere all around the world, if you like to get strangled you can, just make sure they know 'not for reals' lol

Back
Top Bottom