What's new

The Fanservice Thread

Hello all. Im sorry for not posting the promised Jaeho, especialy to my future wife but some family stuff has come up and I dont get much time on the comp.

ps, how many people on here are on lj to?

HEY FOLKS....I'M SORRY FOR BOTHER YOU BUT...I NEED YOUR HELP....SO...SOME WEEKS AGO I'VE SEEN SOME GIF TAKEN FROM THE FORMULA 17 MOVIE....NOW I CANNOT FOUND THAT PIX MORE:( :( :( ....CAN YOU HELP ME????PLEASEEEE!!!!DOMO ARIGATOU^^😌
Oh, there on page 18 in two of my posts.

Oh, there on page 18 in two of my posts.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah thank you !!!!Can I take them????
And...can I ask you where did you find that????Do you have many more pix from f17 movie????I love that film^^
Sorry for bother you^^😊 😌 :p

Last edited:
Hello all. Im sorry for not posting the promised Jaeho, especialy to my future wife but some family stuff has come up and I dont get much time on the comp.
ps, how many people on here are on lj to?
lol there's about me too ;)

I haven't been here for many, many weeks so it doesn't meter ^^ You're forgiven ^^

😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍 😍

😊 😊 😊 😊 😊 😊 😊

*drools staring like a mindless drone* ........

FANSERVICE!!!!!! *Sigh* That is just TOO sexy!!!

I would post something up myself but I don't have anything that hasn't already been posted up yet!:(

But still OMG I really must have died and gone to heaven!!!!!! Mya~~~~😌

This is really great!!!!!!!!

Thanks a bunch Everyone for the absolutely lickable pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😍 😍 😍 Really thanks!

testing

txtkawaii1-1.jpg

ZOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! is that pic real??? if it is, when did that happen, is there a video?. I wanna watch it :D 😊

Thanks again, you really made my emmm night?? lol. And thanks for reviving this thread as well *nosebleed*

ZOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! is that pic real??? if it is, when did that happen, is there a video?. I wanna watch it :D 😊
Thanks again, you really made my emmm night?? lol. And thanks for reviving this thread as well *nosebleed*
Nope, I do believe thats photoshoped. Unfortunatly...and not a problem. :)

OH MY GACKT!!!! I'm fainting! I'm fainting!! Someone help!!

{blah...I know when to come back on forum, don't I? ;)}

Nope, I do believe thats photoshoped. Unfortunatly...and not a problem. :)

yeah I thought it was photoshoped.....too good to be true XD but still hot :D
Oh and you asked long long time ago who was in LJ and I am..hehe I dont post there very often but if you or anyone else want to add me here's my LJ

JoruChan's LJ

Ill try to be more active :p

Kiyoshi-> I dont thing is wrong I think is cool 👍 something you dont see very often but I guess is nice to have guys posting in here as well :)

No guys have posted before? Strange. I dont even know who they are in that .gif

Could you help me out please?

whoo... So that was 20 something pages of heaven ☝ ... anyways I wish I could contribute but I probably don't have anything that people haven't already seen :/ ... but thanks to all of you who did share ^^;;

*melts*
ok...so this thread is heaven *swoons* 👍
Not so much fanservice...but do look at Kozi's shoe...by Kami's crotch...:)

Attachments

• Malice44.jpg
    Malice44.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 144
hehe.....thats picture always makes me giggle...Gackts seems....well he seems like he's trying to seduce someone (unsuccessfully at that). Kami is the only one sitting manly in that pic...😊

oh I adore Kozi's boots...yes yes...they are teh love!

Oh my, that must be the best pic of Malice I've ever seen! And if Mana made faces that would complement it all.
Grin, Mana, grin. Even once.

Oh wow... I'm new to this forum... but this thread... made me die like 3 bajillion times.
So sexy. <33
Hmm, I'm sure I've got some fanservice somewhere in my huge pictures folder that's not posted.

heeeeeeeeeee
i only just found this thread.....
it's soooo full of hotness ^o^
i'll go see if i can contribute ^o^

Here we are.
Got some fun stuff together. ^^
Oh... not enough posts to post third party links.
Well, I'll keep hanging around here untill I can post them.

you need 20 post to be able to post urls or 25....i cant remember >.<
fanservice piccies (hope they werent posted before)
780xx9th-1.jpg
gauzetourkaotochitetesuyq5th-1.jpg
gauzekyofchantertochimk7th-1.jpg
gauzetochiderriereshinbo7th-1.jpg
osakajodietientkyokh1th-1.jpg
osakajokaodie1la1th-1.jpg
osakajokaodie2bs5th-1.jpg
osakajokaodie2bs5th-1.jpg
osakajokaodie4vk5th-1.jpg
osakajokaodie5io6th-1.jpg
osakajokaodie6iz7th-1.jpg
osakajokaodie7nb1th-1.jpg
osakajokyoarrosekyoto4th-1.jpg
osakajokyokaohugvk1th-1.jpg
45200067xm6th-1.jpg
dietochi2bi8th-1.jpg
kysama596ql2th-1.jpg
macabrekaotochivf2th-1.jpg
macabretochifaittomberdev7th-1.jpg
macabretourdietochimdrdg2th-1.jpg

whoah didnt know i had so much dir en grey fanservice.... well here you go i'll go look if i have other pics ....

Back
Top Bottom