What's new

The face behind the name..

Holy crap this thread is like 6 pages longer than the last time I was here... :mad: :LOL:

Hide My Heart said:
Hmm, maybe I should write a letter just to kyo kun in kyo speak no?
I would write :
Dear Kyo :
Fwas intestines are soaking in the soup of pig membraines and the intestines that used to prosses our love but now only spew the filth of this world which only you can wash clean. Every minute I take a bath in the blood of my hopes and dreams but slowely slowely I am drowning and I fear in the cold reaches of dispair that no one will hear my scream ; an empty shadow on the wind.
And hell write back :
The fathers heart must be ripped out and served before the children for them to grow crops upon the mine field in june.
And then somehow ill end up withhis child. Not quite sure how that one happened considering that we only traded those letters....
You have no idea how hard I'm laughing at this... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

aha, BEHOLD! Hide and her amazing UTERUS OF LIFE!! *chorus of angels singing in background while light radiats from a floating uterus*

:D :LOL: :D

Here's some pics I took last night..

Dieselboy and I. God damn he's so shmecksay.. *stamps "property of jessica" on dieselboy's bum* ^__^\\//

My friend Maggie and I..

Mike, Steve and I being silly.

Maggie, Steve and I doing the above.

Crowd shot..

Dieselboy & Hive..

Dieselboy again.. *nosebleed*

Mike on the decks..

Brandon being silly..
Just thought I'd post these to show you guys the shows that I go to. Drum&Bass is where it's at. \m/ Did a lot of rug cutting last night to relieve some stress about the LA show. Didn't get home till about 7 this morning. The after party was wicked fun. Nothing like a party with that nice dingy warehouse vibe to it. Didn't take any pictures there because I decided to leave my camera in the car due to the fact that I knew I'd be doing a lot of dancing. The place was packed. All in all I had a fun night and definately needed it. Hope everyone else is doing alright.

They're really cool pictures, I specially love the first crowd one with all the colours. 😍 I envy you now... I need to dance, dammit! 🕺 🕺 🕺

Yeah..it was a pretty wicked party. There were 6 different stages..Party started at 2pm and ended at 2am, but then moved to another venue (pretty cool warehouse stylee) and then ended at 7am. WICKED WICKED fun. I didn't show up till around 10:30, and was able to get there right before dieselboy and hive came on. <3 teh dieselboy. *swoon* LOL. All in all it was a great night. Haven't been out to a party that big in ages. Oh how I sometimes miss my little raver days.. LOL. There were sooo many messed up (on E) people there it was ridiculous. I personally was just a little toasty from some beer. ^___~

Wouldn't really call it clubbing...but alright.. LOL It was in a club though. -___- I personally don't really care for the club scene, but sometimes I'll go with my friends so I can boogie. I'm more into that underground feel..I mostly listen to drum&bass and drum&bass heads and club people don't really mix well..LOL.. Thanks drain_away. Wouldn't say I was looking hot, but I was definately feeling it.. ;P There were SOO MANY people there. >__<

I loved clubbing........ 🕺 ... but I think all my friends from uni suddenly grew out of it when they hit age 22... :unsure: ... all of a sudden it seems no one wants to go clubbing anymore... :( ... or maybe I'm just the odd one... :unsure: :?

Not odd at all Kinsao. I personally hate the club scene, but like I said above.. I <3 to dance dance dance! ^__~

Hahahahahahahah! :LOL:
You have no idea how much I laughed at that! :D :D
(still... it is late... hehe.....)

There are no DSL anywhere.. Except for dieselboy, and yes..many people abbreviate dieselboy as DSL. ^__~

Back
Top Bottom