What's new

The Big Quake

People its not hard to see what is happening here.Bush is mad because of the lack of Support from the japanese people and media so he created these typhoon and set off nukes under the ground in wakayama. Some witnesses seen white men walking around during earthquake with a "W" pin on and them and wasn't even effected by the earthquake. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

gipper said:
People its not hard to see what is happening here.Bush is mad because of the lack of Support from the japanese people and media so he created these typhoon and set off nukes under the ground in wakayama. Some witnesses seen white men walking around during earthquake with a "W" pin on and them and wasn't even effected by the earthquake. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

:D Those earthquakes are scary. How often are they in Japan?

All the time. But like it was said earlier, most are so small they go undetected by civilians.

gipper said:

Never mind my question in another thread asking you to substantiate your assertion that Bush has killed more people than Japanese "genicide". It's pretty obvious the sort of poster you are.

Those three little earthquakes... pfff! Once you've experienced a major quake, the little ones are nothing. My house just shook a bit (thought the first one was pretty long).

And the typhoons! I love them! Well, only when there's a keiho and school is canceled, and you get to stay home and watch the trees and tin roofs fly by your window (I actually did see one tin roof fly by). The typhoons are a blessing.

Wow, here in Tokyo we were just shaken by a vertical 5,8 tremour. The house was swinging for what seemed to be an eternity. It was the first time I saw my flower pots tumbling. Now way to sleep now...

Yes, Thomas, I felt it too (this time :p ). I was at the ground floor, but it did shake quite well.

Oh dear! I hope there won't be many aftershocks. We have been having a few earthquakes and aftershocks here in California in the past couple of weeks, but nothing close to me. That's a scary feeling, I'm sure. I remember feeling the San Francisco earthquake of '89 as far away as this area, and it really felt weird! Keep us posted!! :?

in Kagoshima we don't get many earthquakes, pretty rare actually. Perhaps the steaming volcano is letting off pressure?
and Ewok, typhoons are a big deal. Kyushu is hit several times in summer. People die nearly every time. Country houses are old and weak. Land slips happen often and people are killed. 2 men in a truck were swept into a river and killed in the town my husband works in. Rice crops are damaged. Power goes out. People are evacuated.
As long as my husband and I are safe inside, I find watching typhoons kinda interesting though 😊

I'm just outside Nagoya and I didn't feel it. Though there have been a few small ones. (There was one yesterday or the day before when I was in school right before homeroom. Nobody did anything. A few people pretended to go under thier desks as a joke, but nobody was worried. Kinda sucks since the desks are so small if there was an actual earthquake, nobody can get under them. So we will all die, or get hurt. Or something.)

Back
Top Bottom